Beware of Flower Delivery Express

Issue not resolved

I ordered flowers online from Flower Delivery Express based in West Bloomfield, MI. Prior to placing the order I called their Customer Serive at 888-851-2881, and I was assured that my order will be delivered by end of business that day by a "local florist in the area".

I did not want this order sent in a box by Fedex/UPS! The customer service rep again told me there was plenty of time for the delivery that day and my order would be delivered by local florist in the area.

The flowers were not delivered as promised, and my order will be SENT Fedex and will arrive four days later. One has to careful with dealing with Flowers Delivery Express they play with words so you that you think they will do what you ask, and then they do the exact opposite!!!

Warning Be Careful When Dealing With This Florist!!!

d4fbccc review #296447
3 Helpful? 6
Had the same issue0 Comments13 Report
Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express?  Submit review about this company
Andy

Aug 31, 2013 Los Angeles, California

Horrible! Appalling! Detestable! I'd rather slurp rancid tuna fish salad out of a zombies *** then have to deal with these people. Way over priced for the *** they delivered late. :( And try to get someone to rectify the problem...good luck. You'd have better luck making friends with a fruit fly.

Bill

Dec 03, 2012

I ordered a 106 dollor arrangement for an aunts funeral and the flowers didn't show. I'm currently fighting them to credit my card. Unfriendly to deal with and down right fraudulent.

Stephen Liebling

Nov 28, 2012

I ordered flowers from Flower Delivery Express for my mothers 89th birthday. The care facility where my mother lives said this was the worst arrangement ever delivered to their home!. I called Flower Delivery Express and asked them to credit my account which they told me was against policy. I will disput this charge with my credit card company. I will never use or suggest others use Flower Deliver Express. Terrible product and customer service. They should be ashamed

Linda

Oct 23, 2012

Ordered flowers online plus spoke to a customer service agent and was told on website and by customer svc represenative that they would be delivered today.(yesterday)
Web site is misleading, customer service is RUDE, the money came out of my account, but no flowers were delivered like website states. Terrible customer service. Lies, Lies and more lies. I will never use this service again. They suck and Mr Wesley Berry you are a chicken if you do not publish a number where you can be reached. :( :(

Predatory scam artists. STAY A

Aug 16, 2012

What a pack of scam artists. You will pay nearly $30.00 MORE for any arrangement they sell you. The additional money is for their "fees". Your recipient will NOT get what you ordered, and what they will get will NOT be even close to what you paid for. If you call to complain, they will swear to "make it right" and then send some disgruntled *** to your recipient to antagonize them.
These people are just degenerates scamming good people with a smoke and mirrors "florist" business that should be IMMEDIATELY shut down before they lie and cheat to even more people than they have already preyed upon.

Bob

May 28, 2012

My parents ordered a nice floral arrangement for my mother in-laws funeral. What we received was a cheap vase that I could have bought at WalMart for $10.00. This is a scam pay high $ get cheap ***.

ANGERED

Feb 16, 2012

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan. This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises. He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to. Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint. Thanks. .....we can change things...

Michelle Diaz

Feb 15, 2012

Don't call the 1-800 number, all you will get is a busy tone, I called the number off the fedex shipping label.....call 248-668-2881. My flowers arrived a day late, I went on fedex with the tracking number and they didn't leave Michigan until after 9pm....and I am in Texas, plus we did not received the $8 Mylar balloon we ordered.......learning experience! I always google the company prior to ordering but online, but hubby doesn't....

Wifeyofapissedhusband

Feb 14, 2012

CALL YOUR BANK ASAP!!! We did and ours is investigating it!!

My husband ordered over $150 worth of stuff for me and I didn't get it!! We contacted our bank immediately and they are putting it in as a FRAUD since there is not a working number to contact them at.

ANGERED BY WESLEY BERRY

800wesleys.com
flowers-nationwide.com
flowerdeliveryexpress.com
americanfloraldelivery.com
wesleyberryflowers.com
www.wesleyberryflowers.net
wesleyberryflowers.net
Sorry you got scammed Wesley Berry Flowers uses all the above names to gather orders and take people's money...please take a minute and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan that's where all their shops are none anywhere else...

Disappointed!

Feb 14, 2012

:( To PISSED OFF: For real! I ordered my flowers to be delivered the same day and expected a satisfying result, but the person has not recieved the flowers and all I get is that *** darn busy signal! :(

SHUT EM DOWN

Feb 14, 2012

Yep this company is 100% SCAM. They dont deliver when you wanted, and they dont refund you when u cancel the order! You cant call customer service either, all youll get is a busy signal! This place needs to fold under NOW :( :( :(

PISSED OFF

Feb 14, 2012

This place has to be a scam. Ordered flowers for delivery on 2/13/12....So far no flowers and haven't been able to get through to the customer service number...just rings busy. People are such ***!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.