Flower Delivery Express - Failed Delivery (Twice)
Ordered flowers for my girlfriend who had been in an accident that morning.Placed the order before 9:00 am with a promise of "delivered before 2:30 pm.
Never happened and no explanation when I called. They weren't even out for delivery at 2:30 pm. Rescheduled for priority morning delivery with an upgrade and a $40 credit to be offered on my next purchase. Never delivered the flowers and still no explanation.
At some point, the purpose of sending a bouquet to her becomes a mute point. I asked for a refund and was told that they will offer me a $40 credit and an upgrade.
I asked if that was in addition to the one originally promised and she said no of course they can't do that.They will have to request and get approval for the full refund.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Try and navigate off their site, pop up for $40 off, the scam is their shipping is $19.99 and handling is another $10, this is more than 2X other services...."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."