Flower Delivery Express - Failed Delivery (Twice)
Ordered flowers for my girlfriend who had been in an accident that morning.Placed the order before 9:00 am with a promise of "delivered before 2:30 pm.
Never happened and no explanation when I called. They weren't even out for delivery at 2:30 pm. Rescheduled for priority morning delivery with an upgrade and a $40 credit to be offered on my next purchase. Never delivered the flowers and still no explanation.
At some point, the purpose of sending a bouquet to her becomes a mute point. I asked for a refund and was told that they will offer me a $40 credit and an upgrade.
I asked if that was in addition to the one originally promised and she said no of course they can't do that.They will have to request and get approval for the full refund.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I ordered a couch and other items. The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund. 4 days after still..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- "I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love..."
- "I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS..."
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."