Flower Delivery Express/Wesley Berry - DO NOT BUY!!!

Fredericktown, Missouri

I couldn't AGREE more with everyone on this site. This company, by whatever name, is a total sham and I'm not actually sure ANYONE actually has received flowers from them.

I found them off a Google search under the name Flower Delivery Express but the same dishonest people behind that are also under Wesley Berry flowers and other names. They do this to confuse people as there are few complaints for Flower Delivery Express but tons for Wesley Berry, which I found out after my Valentine's Day flowers never arrived and I couldn't reach anyone. These people are not overwhelmed or incompetent florists, they are DISHONEST criminal low lifes who take people's money for loved ones funerals, anniversaries, valentines, etc. and simply steal it with no intention of following through.

Everyone should contact the Better Business Bureau and the local township of West Bloomfield, Michigan, where they are based, and ensure that others don't have to deal with this. The company should no longer exist, it's that simple.

Comments

Ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and they unfortunately were not delivered!,,, no reason just didn't do it. Birthday flowers should be delivered on the birthday as stated and extra express charge for that should be fully refunded........Horrible customer service!

New York, New York, United States #737151
:( :( :( :( :( Pisssed Off! No Flowers, No answer!
Roseville, California, United States #712565

I just ordered flowers a week ago and still no delivery!! Nobody calls nor can I get a hold of anyone..

It is a scam.

DO NOT ORDER from them!!!

Akron, Ohio, United States #611322

My boyfriend ordered flowers $110.00 for 15 TULIPS for me for Valentines day as a surprise--they did not show up on Feb 14th--so he called and got a voicemail telling him to email, we waited until the next morning and the flowers showed up around noon. We emailed asking for a refund, heard back a day later and they said someone would be out to pick up the flowers (because the insides were MOLDY) and bring a new arrangment, and give us a 40$ credit.

We had already contacted the bank abou the charge thinking it was faud after seeing several bad reviews online. I contacted them again asking when someone would be out and that we really just wanted our money back instead of a credit/ new flowers.

I was then told the flowers were "beyond the point of return" as that would have needed to be done within 48 hours... They canot refund our money but can offer us a full store credit for the original cost...very frustrated, horrible customer service.

Houston, Texas, United States #609293

I bought $200 flowers and balloons on Feb 11 to be delivered on Feb 14 order number (Houston 01776006). No delivery, no call, this is a fraud.

They don't even respond their phone number. Finally i sent them an email that i'm not interested anymore in the order and i need to get refund because these flowers were a gift of valentine day and were not delivered.

After few minutes they responded that the unfortunately the order can not be canceled, without even a simple apology. This company is a total fraud, do not buy fron these people.

what you all said. Man!! Sure got took this time around...

My husband spent $161 on flowers, 2 balloons, a bear, and chocolates for me for valentines day. I did not receive them when they promised.

We also could not get in touch with them. We contacted our bank and put in a fraud claim. Today, I received roses only. I looked up the florist that was used and the cost of this arrangement through the florist that delivered them was only $87.95.

That's right, they ROYALLY screwed us.

So today after work, we are going to visit the florist that delivered them and have them give us proof of what Flower Delivery Express ordered through them. We are also going to take the receipt for what we actually order so that they can see what type of company that they are doing business with :)

I ordered flowers for my wife. They never came.

Got me for 100 bucks and now I cant get anyone on the phone. DO NOT USE THEM

mes

I say talk to your credit card comany, cancel it, have them get your money back, and find a good florist locally. It's so terrible dealing with this company.

i am SCARED AND HEARTBROKEN!! today IS my Mothers birthday and i ordered her some flowers to surprise her at work from flower delivery express...she gets off work at 4pm and I'm not sure if she will be able to receive it today.

reading all these comments are making me regret it . i will be *** if she doesn't get it today!!

Flower Delivery Express

I will tell anyone and everyone NEVER to use Flower Delivery Express. I have never had such bad service from anyone.

I ordered flowers for a friend to be delivered on Monday which were not delivered. There was no indication when ordering that they would not arrive on Monday.

After calling Tuesday and then again on Wednesday, the customer service rep informed me that it would be delivered on Friday...yes, FRIDAY. If I would have known this on Monday, I would have cancelled my order. I would have been more understanding if it was delivered a day late, but FOUR days late?!?

I did not ask for a refund, but simply asked for the rep to credit me back the service charge of $16.99. They could not do that for me, but ordered an upgraded package. Well, the flowers that were delivered were 8 tulips...no arrangement, vase, or anything. The flowers that I orginally picked out were definitely better: chrysanthemums, carnations, & roses all in a vase.

I never even thought that this could ever happen. Do NOT use Flower Delivery Express.

Comments

I am so angry I could spit. I ordered flowers for my Mother's 84th birthday in plenty of time.

Well, it's 3 days after her birthday and they still have not been delivered!! I called the customer service number, and all you get is an option to leave a computerized message for a rep, with a promise they will contact you. Hasn't happened.

I have emailed and emailed, and just get the standard sometime things happen generic email in return. If I could talk to someone I would cancel the *** order and demand a refund!

The one thing that finally worked was contacting the owner, Wesley Berry, on his www.linkedin.com profile by an inmail. I got a call within 30 minutes from Kaity Friske, 248-669-5034 x248.

She has promised a FULL refund to our credit card within 5-7 business days.

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan. This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises.

He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to.

Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint.

Thanks. .....we can change things...

I couldn't agree more with you guys.
My Husband is out of town so he ordered a Valentins Day bouquet on Monday . He thought I will still get on time even tough he placed his order a day before ,because there was no indication as well that they wouldnt arrive on Valentins Day .

We were pissed not to receveid on Tuesday so my Husband cancel the order on Wednesday and guess what???? Late evening they delivered the flowers SERIOUSLY???

That was our first experience with flower express delivery NEVER EVER,because they are not on time especially on specials Day where you pay alot of money its unaccetable additional you call them to cancel you still get it ( they just dont do there work right)
and if you try to call them you can't reach the customer service.
The only thing about reclaim is to write them an email or leave them a message the worst flower company I've ever seen in my entire life :( :( :(

Holy *** this company sucks. I tried to send my wife flowers to her office , They said it was going to be there by 5 o clock .....well they never made it .

Im in the dog house because i used this company and will never use them again, valentines shot to *** . Thanks a ton !

View more comments

Flower Delivery Express in Livingston, New Jersey - Didn't deliver flowers to my wife for valentines

I orderd $71.00 dollars for flowers to be sent to my wife on the 13th for my wife and she never recieved them at all so now i guess i have to call my lawyer and start the paper work and i can and will get up to 3 times the amount of what i spent so in the end they will loose money. I think everyone who has this problem should do the same.I will also contact my bank and they will replace my money and they will start procedings also i know this because they have done it before in the past

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Comments

My husband ordered flowers through them also for me and I never received them either. Please call your bank fraud department immediately!!

We bank with USAA and they were more than happy to help us out!!

If you have multiple military complaints, they will be banned from military transactions!!

I'm so sorry that you got scammed too!! I know that my husband is so upset because he tried to do something nice and people like them take advantage of it!!

wesleyberryflowers.net

Sorry you got scammed please take a minute an file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan ...Wesley Berry Flowers is located in commerce mi and uses all of the above websites to scam people...

Beware of Flower Delivery Express

I ordered flowers online from Flower Delivery Express based in West Bloomfield, MI. Prior to placing the order I called their Customer Serive at 888-851-2881, and I was assured that my order will be delivered by end of business that day by a "local florist in the area".

I did not want this order sent in a box by Fedex/UPS! The customer service rep again told me there was plenty of time for the delivery that day and my order would be delivered by local florist in the area.

The flowers were not delivered as promised, and my order will be SENT Fedex and will arrive four days later. One has to careful with dealing with Flowers Delivery Express they play with words so you that you think they will do what you ask, and then they do the exact opposite!!!

Warning Be Careful When Dealing With This Florist!!!

Los Angeles, California, United States #709545
Horrible! Appalling!

Detestable! I'd rather slurp rancid tuna fish salad out of a zombies *** then have to deal with these people. Way over priced for the *** they delivered late.

:( And try to get someone to rectify the problem...good luck. You'd have better luck making friends with a fruit fly.

I ordered a 106 dollor arrangement for an aunts funeral and the flowers didn't show. I'm currently fighting them to credit my card. Unfriendly to deal with and down right fraudulent.

I ordered flowers from Flower Delivery Express for my mothers 89th birthday. The care facility where my mother lives said this was the worst arrangement ever delivered to their home!.

I called Flower Delivery Express and asked them to credit my account which they told me was against policy. I will disput this charge with my credit card company. I will never use or suggest others use Flower Deliver Express.

Terrible product and customer service. They should be ashamed

Ordered flowers online plus spoke to a customer service agent and was told on website and by customer svc represenative that they would be delivered today.(yesterday)
Web site is misleading, customer service is RUDE, the money came out of my account, but no flowers were delivered like website states. Terrible customer service.

Lies, Lies and more lies. I will never use this service again.

They suck and Mr Wesley Berry you are a chicken if you do not publish a number where you can be reached. :( :(

What a pack of scam artists. You will pay nearly $30.00 MORE for any arrangement they sell you.

The additional money is for their "fees".

Your recipient will NOT get what you ordered, and what they will get will NOT be even close to what you paid for. If you call to complain, they will swear to "make it right" and then send some disgruntled *** to your recipient to antagonize them.

These people are just degenerates scamming good people with a smoke and mirrors "florist" business that should be IMMEDIATELY shut down before they lie and cheat to even more people than they have already preyed upon.

My parents ordered a nice floral arrangement for my mother in-laws funeral. What we received was a cheap vase that I could have bought at WalMart for $10.00. This is a scam pay high $ get cheap ***.

Thanks. .....we can change things...

Don't call the 1-800 number, all you will get is a busy tone, I called the number off the fedex shipping label.....call 248-668-2881. My flowers arrived a day late, I went on fedex with the tracking number and they didn't leave Michigan until after 9pm....and I am in Texas, plus we did not received the $8 Mylar balloon we ordered.......learning experience! I always google the company prior to ordering but online, but hubby doesn't....

CALL YOUR BANK ASAP!!! We did and ours is investigating it!!

My husband ordered over $150 worth of stuff for me and I didn't get it!! We contacted our bank immediately and they are putting it in as a FRAUD since there is not a working number to contact them at.

wesleyberryflowers.net

Sorry you got scammed Wesley Berry Flowers uses all the above names to gather orders and take people's money...please take a minute and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan that's where all their shops are none anywhere else...

:( To PISSED OFF: For real! I ordered my flowers to be delivered the same day and expected a satisfying result, but the person has not recieved the flowers and all I get is that *** darn busy signal! :(
Yep this company is 100% SCAM. They dont deliver when you wanted, and they dont refund you when u cancel the order!

You cant call customer service either, all youll get is a busy signal! This place needs to fold under NOW :( :( :(

This place has to be a scam. Ordered flowers for delivery on 2/13/12....So far no flowers and haven't been able to get through to the customer service number...just rings busy. People are such ***!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments

Flower Delivery Express in San Diego, California - Ordered flowers which never arrived.

Ordered flowers for my in-laws wedding anniversary which never arrived. Attempted to call to complain and was on hold FOREVER and unable to reach a person at the company, only a complaint line which i am sure is kept busy FULL time.

As I read the numerous online complaints I wish I had read this before ordering. I hope I can prevent the same from happening to another innocent victim.

It is companies like this one that give online ordering a BAD NAME. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY if you really want to be assured of your order being completed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

wesleyberryflowers.net

Flower delivery express stole my money!!

I had ordered an expensive bouquet of lillies roses and carnations for a special event but the flower arrangement never arrived. When I called their so called customer service and asked to speak to a supervisor, I was hung up on about 3 times .

Eventually after spending about 1 and 1/2 hours between being on hold and transferred around I spoke to somebody whom told me there was nothing that could be done about not recieving the flowers on time. They wouldn't refund my entire purchase price either, instead I was told I would recieve my arrangement the following week and get a credit towards another purchase.

When the flowers arrived, they were the ugliest half dead roses(no lillies or carnations) I have ever seen. The flowers and the vase were not even close to what was pictured on the site.

Comments

I should have checked these people out first, but did not....They have now BROKEN THE HEARTS OF MANY... My arrangement was for a funeral I could not attend.... :( Signed Heart Broke & Sad...

Flower Delivery Express.. aka Wesley Berry Florist

Ordered flowers for my wife's birthday on 10/31/11-to be delivered to her workplace 11/1/11-Lavender Roses in a Silver vase. Noon no deliveries..

called and they indicated they were going out in the "late afternoon" delivery, by 5pm. She's off at 4!! Said they would try to get them there.. They called her directly to sse if she was still there...

so there goes the surprise... they deliverd pink roses in a glass vase at 4pm as she was leaving for the day. Never did they call me to notify me the arrangement would be changed.. communicated my issue with their lack of customer service and the issues..

lots of I'm sorry, but the flowers were delivered... yes, as she was leaving, after they blew the surprise and then delivered a completely differnt color and vase combination than I ordered. They have offered a $30 credit toward my next purchase... are they kidding me?????

Like I am EVER going to order from them again!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Portland, Oregon, United States #610980

"WARNING" NEVER USE THIS SERVICE!!!!! 4 Days $125.00, 10 emails, 5 phone messages, still no Valentine's flowers.

Credit code that would cost me more money to order more from a rude, ripoff company.

Wage media war post all your complaints on their Facebook and twitter. Also write reviews on any search engine you can find them on.

to nonasrocks Portland, Oregon, United States #610981

This the same company as Wesley berry flowers.

I wish I had read review on this company before placing my order. My complaint seems to be like hundreds of others, order flowers for a special occasion and they were never delivered.

A week later I called them about the delivery and was told sorry it got lost in the system but they would credit my account..... so I was charged for a product I never received.

I asked for a confirmation email, big surprise... I never received it!!!

I will never use this company again

First and last experience with Flower Delivery Express...

I ordered flowers for my uncle's funeral on October 8th. They were to be delivered on the 9th.

Family night no flowers there, I thought "well it's a Sunday, funeral is tomorrow at 4pm".Tomorrow came, funeral was over. I talked to the funeral director who said there were no more flowers delivered. He only had 6 arrangements. The arrangement I ordered was from my mom, dad, and sisters and husbands and children.

I felt horrible! I called while I was leaving the graveside service. Carrie the rep said she was sorry and tried to call the florist,but it was closed. She offered $50 for use towards next purchase and to have the flowers sent to a family member.

I agreed. I contacted them on the 12th with a new delivery address. Carrie wasn't available so I spoke to Kaity. She placed me on hold looked at the order and notes from Carrie.

She then took the new address we hang up. Five minutes later she calls me back. She says, "we can't send out more flowers because our delivery department shows the flowers were delivered". I was upset again for the second time.

Then my fiance calls and she was still rude and nothing was accomplished. She only offered an additional $75 dollars off next purchase. I just wanted my money back! She said that's all her supervisor would let her do because delivery was confirmed.

More arguing supervisor wouldn't talk. This morning 10/13 the manager called I was so upset I didn't even ask her name. She was sorry and offered an upgrade.

I just asked for my money back.(3-5 days) I hope it does come. Although I have no confidence in this company what so ever.

Comments

Trying to post and it's going crazy..but anyway all the above are WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS websites...they are located in Michigan please fill a complaint with the BBB of Michigan..thanks in advance

wesleyberryflowers.net

THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL JOKE! I ORDERED COTTON CANDY (THE NAME OF THE FLOWERS) AND INSTEAD I GOT UGLY SPARCE FLOWERS IN A DINKY VASE.

THEY COULDN'T EVEN GET THE BOW RIGHT.THE PICTURE I LOOKED AT SHOWED A BEAUTIFUL VASE PACKED FULL OF ROSES,CARNATIONS, ETC.

WHAT I ENDED UP WITH WAS UNBELIEVABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BBB FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING. :cry :( :x

Flower Delivery Express did not fulfill their promise. Flowers were ordered, and a confirmation email was sent that the recipient would receive them the next day, two days later they still were not delivered so we cancelled the order because it was apparent they had no intentions of delivering the flowers.

They refused to refund the full amount stating their policy on-line. After waiting for an extended period of time on the phone, because of the numerous other complaints that they were responding to, got us nowhere. I think they make their money from the $20 they collect from cancelled orders. After asking when I could expect to see the credit they indicated 5-10 business days cause the girl that takes care of that was very busy...hmmm.

They also offered $50 in store credit, why would I patronize them ever again, also note that the in store credit will be a while in receiving because the girl that handles that has a lot to process. I will be notifying Teleflora and FTD as well as the Better Business Bureau.

A total joke - Had an "artfully arranged" fruit basket delivered for Thanksgiving. It was $5 worth of fruit dumped into a $2 basket.

After 3 days of calling they offered me a $30 discount on future purchase.

NOT A CHANCE! Don't buy from these clowns.

View more comments

Flower Delivery Express in Richardson, Texas - Flowerdeliveryexpress.net robbed me

flowerdeliveryexpress.net is a *** poor service. I contacted them to order flowers for my beloved on her b-day.

I specifically ordered calla lillies, and they promised them to me and charged me $92.00 for them. But when the flowers showed up from a local florist-they were not lillies at all. They were some cheap arrangement of various flowers that were the special of the day.

I refused the flowers and contacted flowerdeliveryexpress.net who informed me that if flowers were delivered, they would not refund my money, despite the fact that they promised me a product that they did not deliver on. So I was basically robbed for my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Fayetteville, Georgia, United States #650294

I placed an order with this service online for delivery of flowers on May 10th. They inmediatly post the payment with a service charge of $19.99 and a handling charge of $9.70, not only my Mother did not recieved her flowers on friday the 10th here its monday and no flowers.

I left numerous messages and emails and I yet to get a call back or an email back. When I finally got a life person on the phone, she claims she was a 24hr answering service and all she can do is take a mesage and foward it to the business but nothing else all while she kept on yawning and talking to somebody else that was there with her, very unprofessional I will never order anything else from this people and i will spread the word around about how terrible of a business they are. Sorry bastards!!!

P.S. I think they are a front.