Flower Delivery Express in Knoxville, Tennessee - Buyer Beware - Items NOT as described

Turnaround Time

I spent $111.28 on a flower order with large stuffed bear and Mylar balloons. What I received was a 5 inch bear and one Mylar Balloon.

The flowers themselves were okay. I emailed to request a refund and no one responded. They already had my money so why bother? I called and was told they could give me a $10 refund and $50 store credit.

I asked to speak with a supervisor who said she could give me a $30 refund and $100 store credit then put me on hold.

The person who came back on the line said "She was mistaken she can only give you $25 dollars refund and $100 store credit". I told them I would check my credit card statements for the refund and they could keep their "store credit" as I would NOT be using this Merchant again and I would be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care.

I didn't like: Sales charged added to equal your coupon amount, Hidden fees.

Flower Delivery Express in Reynoldsburg, Ohio - Simple Review #1463581173

1.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers same day they never arrived next day I talk to them they told me they would give me same-day delivery and make it an upgrade they didn't deliver that one either when I called back they told me they would put money back in my account seven days it's been 5 weeks. I did receive an email asking if I want to use my credit for flowers. Total joke

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service.

Flower Delivery Express in Knoxville, Tennessee - Simple Review #1463456085

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Terrible, awful company and service.

Extremely Disappointed and dissatisfied. I paid $85 for a bouquet for my mother to have for mothers day.

Arrived a day late and looked like a $10 grocery STORE bunch. DO NOT USE/ NOT A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER FROM !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Flower Delivery Express - No delivery of flowers

Turnaround Time

I am another victim of this terible terible company, I wish I had researched this company first before I used them. I ordered flowers for my brothers funeral they were never delivered, I have also received emails from Wesley Berry Flowers, not sure if it's the same company but they have refused to answer my emails as well.

I will be submitting a FBI fruad report, and will try and claim my money back from my bank, I am also finding every review site to give them negative reviews, these companies are nothing but crooks. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No response to emails, Service.

Flower Delivery Express in Chicago, Illinois - Never again!

I was on the phone with this company for over an hour yesterday to order flowers for a funeral. They came up with 3 different prices and even attempted to order something I didn't ask for. They tried to process my credit card before they even gave me a final price. Thank goodness they took my credit card information wrong and I received a Fraud Alert from my CC company. They attempted to process the payment twice even though I told them to cancel and order and destroy my information.

Be very careful with this company, something's very wrong with them. My CC company told me that they attempted to process the payment in the name of two different companies.

Stay away from this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care.

Flowers ordered from Flower Delivery Express

Style and Design

I was very disappointed with the flowers that I ordered. The picture was beautiful and I even paid extra for the "deluxe".

I could have gotten better at Walmart for $9.99.

The flowers were AWFUL. They were left on the front porch in a box the day BEFORE they were scheduled to be delivered, and then they were not arranged, only thrown in the box.  I was embrassed that I had even sent them.  I will never use this service again.  I believe the delivery people believed that I would never see the flowers because they were being delivered to a town many miles from me.  I am at least glad I saw them so I know never to order from this group again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Sweet Surprise Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Beautiful photos on the website.

I didn't like: Quality of the flowers, Quality of flowers, Wrong colors and not upgraded.

Flower Delivery Express - Spring Bouquet Review from Lawrenceville, Georgia

1.6

I agree with the other review. My bank charged me a foreign exchange fee because this company charges outside of the US.

They say they are domiciled in the US but the currency is not US currency. It takes forever to get customer service. When I finally got through, the rep was foreign and couldn't understand me. I finally hung up because I was so frustrated.

Never again will I use this florist. I will warn any and everyone I know.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Extra charges1, Poor service.

Flower Delivery Express in Orange Park, Florida - FRAUD ALERT, HORRIBLE COMPANY!

My husband purchased an order from this company on 05/05/2016 to be delivered to me on 05/06/2016 before Mother's Day. The order confirmation shows the amount charged to our debit card was $73.23 but the amount taken from our bank account was $73.96.

Also, 05/06/2016 rolls around and no delivery. Next day, no delivery, Monday no delivery! Meanwhile calls were placed to the company since no delivery on 05/06/2016. No one answers the phone, you're told to leave a message yet no one calls you back.

I've called about 10 or so times leaving messages and not one single call has been returned.

I will be leaving horrible reviews for this company anywhere I can to prevent something like this from happening to someone else. I did contact my bank and have initiated a fraud claim to at least get our funds back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Fraud, you charged an amount not shown on order confirmation, you neglected to deliver, you then neglect to answer the phone and call a person back after they have left you countless messages for a call back!!! .

I didn't like: Left on hold then disconnected, Flowers not delivered.

Flower Delivery Express - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

My future daughter in law ordered flowers for me for Mother's Day. She was originally told they would be delivered on Sunday, but the company overextended themselves and couldn't get them to me on Mother's Day, so they told my daughter in law that they'd get the flowers to me ASAP and upgrade the arrangement to make up for the mistake.

I got the flowers on the Tuesday after Mother's Day, at 8:00 at night, and if the arrangement I received is an "upgrade", I'd hate to see what they were before! Oh yeah...the message was misspelled and typed on a 3x5 index card.

TERRIBLE COMPANY! NEVER USE THEM!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Never having to do business with again.

Flower Delivery Express in Mountain View, California - Simple Review #1462971358

Turnaround Time

Deceptive, liers and scam artists are all words that are too nice for these people. You are better off donating your money to the government then buying so much as a flower petal from these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.