2.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 19, 2016

5 days later the flowers showed up and they weren't even close to what i ordered and they looked half dead.

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2016

I ordered flowers online from flowerdeliveryexpress.com/ and today they showed up.I tried calling to cancel and sending emails and now 2 days later my wife calls and says well the flowers showed...

I called to get a refund and they offered me a store credit.

I told them I want my money back and the put me on hold for a Senior Supervisor which promptly sent me to a voicemail.I AM ANGRY about this and I will not stop calling these people til I get my money back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ability to cancel order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of flower delivery express flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $69. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Comments