Flower Delivery Express - Disappointed

Style and Design

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mother on 5/6/2016 and put for Saturday delivery. They were delivered alright, not even close to what I ordered. I ordered a pretty bouquet called "Sweet Surprises" and she received a dozen red roses that were starting to brown and wilt.

I called right away when I found out what happened and after 10 minutes on hold a message came on saying leave a message. Rather than leave a message I decided to contact them via the contact form on the company website. That was Saturday and it's now Wednesday with no response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Sweet Surprise Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not what I ordered, no response from company.

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas

Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old.

The company they used in Houston is also bogus. When I tried to call them it went to a fax machine and the second number was for a T-mobile sales number.

I think that the FBI or DEA needs to check out this business as they are a scam. I also checked the location of the florist in Houston and it looks like a warehouse with other businesses shown at the same address.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1.9

I placed an order on Friday 05/06/2016 for flowers to be delivered on Saturday 05/07/2016. I received a conformation email my order was received and then another one stating that my order was processed and would be delivered on time for Saturday.

Saturday, I received 2 emails: 1st one stating order was delayed @ 2pm and the 2nd one stating the order was out for delivery @ 5pm

Monday, I received another email @ 4pm, stating that my order was delayed again (the same order that I thought had already been delivered on Saturday)

I didn't check my email last night, so I just found out that the flowers that I thought were delivered on time Saturday, still have not been delivered and it is now Tuesday afternoon! I spoke with my mother n law and she said that they were home all day, so they can not use the excuse that no one was at home.

When I called their 888-851-2881 #, the person could not speak clear English and so I have know idea what the hold up is (they processed the payment Friday). She transferred me to another customer service person but I waited on line for at least 5 minutes and a recording picked up asking for my contact information but I have NOT received any calls or response to my email that I sent them this morning.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...... look up a local florist website and call them directly. this is the 2nd time this has happened to me in the past 6 months and it was a different company the last time. So I believe you would be better off with a call to the local shop where the flowers are to be delivered.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Website picture, Never having to do business with again.

I didn't like: Product ordered not delivered.

Flower Delivery Express in Lawrence, Massachusetts - Simple Review #1462901792

1.1
Turnaround Time

Advertised prices are a scam, as are emails. It's impossible to unsubscribe from their many daily emails, many of which are outdated.

Flower Delivery Express in Saint Louis, Missouri - Scam!!!!

Style and Design

I placed an order for what appeared to be a beautiful, contemporary flower arrangement. What was sent was not what I ordered - not even close.

I complained and was given a credit of US$59 and change. However, when I tried to use the credit, I learned that it could not be combined with any flower arrangement that was on sale - which is all of them.

Ultimately, it would have been less expensive for me not to use the credit and just order the flower arrangement using the sale price on the Website.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER order a flower arrangement from these people again.

BEWARE.

(Now, if I could just stop them from emailing daily reminders of my "credit," I could just put this whole thing out of my mind and chalk it up to unscrupulous business practices - lesson learned.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Poor quality product.

Flower Delivery Express in Pretoria, Gauteng - Mother's Day Flowers-A NO SHOW! NO Customer Support, No flowers

Flowers were ordered in advance and my credit card was charged and processed $75.10 for Mother's Day flowers. When they did not arrive I called and clicked on the links that were sent with my order confirmation.

Status update request only resulted in an email response that stated my order number and provided no status information at all. Multiple calls and long waits on their customer service number ended in my calls being dropped into a recorded voicemail box. No response again. And when I finally reached a live person I was told he couldn't help me, "Please call back tomorrow and speak to a supervisor." I have been told that multiple times.

I have called my bank and filed a claim dispute. Please just refund my money back you already ruined a very special day.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Flower Delivery Express in Ocala, Florida - FlowerDeliveryExpress SCAMMED ME$$$$

Ordered mothers day flowers. Ad stated 1/2 off and FREE shipping.

Total shown when I input credit card, 39.99 plus tax. Fine, so I proceed to check out. SHOCK total AFTER they approve payment is 106.84!!! Junk fees like CraZy!!

They had 3 days to ship. TODAY, Monday, no flowers to mom yesterday but an email from FDE stating problem offering 2 choices, CHOICE 1 or CHOICE 2. I choose #1 which is Refund and credit for future. Says refund will be done promptly.

Call credit card company after failed attempts to reach FDE by phone(just endless voicemessages until they hang up). Credit company says fund are requested overseas and I cant DO SQUAT (file a dispute) until it posts. What a pain in the butt.

DONT USE THIS PLACE!!!! Scammed out of 106.84!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Bounding Spring Bouquet.

Reason of review: No flowers/No refund.

Flower Delivery Express in Revere, Massachusetts - Delivery not performed the promised date

I had the worst possible experience with this site. I bought flowers for my mother and were not delivered.

My order was not delivered as promised. It was a gift for my mother. Can you imagine this? Buy a gift for the person you love most and it does not come?

They actually managed to destroy my Mother`s Day. I have not received the return of my money. The phone never was answered and the email I sent was not answered. So, I hope to have my money back, since the order was not delivered.

I hope no one has the same experience.

I`m really sad. Paula Regina

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Flower Delivery Express in Phoenix, Arizona - Do not keep the promise and so disappointed

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday a couple of days before, which arrived one day later because apparently they "forgot" my order and the bouquet was SO POOR QUALITY regarding of the price (I paid more than 130 dollars for a bouquet which cost less than 30)!!!!! I called the "customers relations" promised me a refund of 30 dollars (3 months after, I am still waiting for despite my calls and mails) and they sent me an email to confirm me " a refund".

I was suspicious because the mail did not the total of the refund.

I was very disappointed of this web site and it was the worst service I had to deal. In sum, it is not trust in it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Premium Birthday Bouquet.

Flower Delivery Express - Non-Delivery

I ordered from them several days in advance for a Mother's Day delivery. As I tracked it the site said that it was turned over to a local florist.

It was to be delivered on Saturday and did not arrive. I called Sunday morning when I discovered that it was not delivered - they said it was actually en route. I asked to speak with customer service and was told they would return my call after they got in at 9 am. They never called.

I spoke with my mother this morning and it was never delivered.

I contacted the company again, and again got someone who was very difficult to understand, who said it was en route and repeatedly offered a $50 credit which I refused as I have no desire to order from a company who has just disappointed me.

I requested a full refund. They said someone would contact me...I decided to dispute the charge with my credit card company, VISA, who could not have been nicer and promptly credited my account and stated they will pursure reimbursement from the company.