They delivered the flowers that I ordered a week late.When I complained about that they sent this email(below).

Today, I wanted to use that $50 reward!!! but promo code was not working. I tried to email address which is not working, tried phone number which is not in use. Found another number on web.

Called they told they don't accept promo codes. Really??? You are the one that gave me the promo code at first place. Stay away from them, run as much away as you can!

Here is the email they send. You all feel free to try email address and phone number. From: customerrelations@800wesleys.com Date: June 25, 2016 at 5:10:19 PM EDT To: Subject: Floral Delivery Confirmation Reply-To: customerrelations@800wesleys.com Dear G..... T....., We have successfully delivered your order to N........

& S........ We sincerely appreciate your trust in us and would like to reward you with a $50 rebate to use on your next order. To redeem it, simply enter 15305 in the Promo field at checkout. This $50.00 rebate cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

While this rebate can't be combined with any other offer or promotion, it can only be redeemed online and is governed by our terms and conditions. For more information please click the following link http://flowerdeliveryexpress.com/aboutus.php You can also call us at (800) 937-5397. For your convenience please reference order number 90239574. Tell us how we did!

We pride ourselves in our customer service and would love to hear any comments you may have. Feedback Any issues or problems and we will do our best to resolve it. On behalf of the entire customer service team, we truly appreciate that you chose us to be part of this important day. Sincerely, Customer Service Flower Delivery Express P.S.

We welcome your comments and suggestions!

Our CEO Wesley Berry invites you to join our Executive Advisory Board by completing this survey to help improve your shopping experience.If you'd like to contact our customer service please click here, and if you would like to track your order please visit flowerdeliveryexpress.com and click on the "Track my order" tab in the navigation.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion