New York City, New York
Featured Not resolved

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me a discount for a same-day order.

I JUST received a text from my friend to say the flowers we delivered today FEB 24th!!

WAIT IT GETS WORSE... The photos on the website are of beautiful fresh flowers. I ordered a bouquet with Gerber daisies, roses and greens. They delivered 6 wilted tulips that are so old they are yellowed.

NEVER NEVER NEVER will order from this site and warn EVERYONE I know

Review about: Poor Product Quality.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

flower delivery express is a fraud.I ordered flowers with stand.I was charged $95.14.

fd express DID NOT sent the flowers beccause I went and looked at every card and every flower. I see I am not the only one. call bbb. call your district attorney's office or email the office.

the ceo of fd express is wesley berry. I am working with my cc to have the amount taken off.

I will never use this co.again.