Featured Not resolved

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me a discount for a same-day order.

I JUST received a text from my friend to say the flowers we delivered today FEB 24th!!

WAIT IT GETS WORSE... The photos on the website are of beautiful fresh flowers. I ordered a bouquet with Gerber daisies, roses and greens. They delivered 6 wilted tulips that are so old they are yellowed.

NEVER NEVER NEVER will order from this site and warn EVERYONE I know

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

flower delivery express is a fraud.I ordered flowers with stand.I was charged $95.14.

fd express DID NOT sent the flowers beccause I went and looked at every card and every flower. I see I am not the only one. call bbb. call your district attorney's office or email the office.

the ceo of fd express is wesley berry. I am working with my cc to have the amount taken off.

I will never use this co.again.

Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Flower Delivery Express "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more