Featured Not resolved

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me a discount for a same-day order.

I JUST received a text from my friend to say the flowers we delivered today FEB 24th!!

WAIT IT GETS WORSE... The photos on the website are of beautiful fresh flowers. I ordered a bouquet with Gerber daisies, roses and greens. They delivered 6 wilted tulips that are so old they are yellowed.

NEVER NEVER NEVER will order from this site and warn EVERYONE I know

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

flower delivery express is a fraud.I ordered flowers with stand.I was charged $95.14.

fd express DID NOT sent the flowers beccause I went and looked at every card and every flower. I see I am not the only one. call bbb. call your district attorney's office or email the office.

the ceo of fd express is wesley berry. I am working with my cc to have the amount taken off.

I will never use this co.again.

Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more