Flower Delivery Express - AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

1161 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me a discount for a same-day order.

I JUST received a text from my friend to say the flowers we delivered today FEB 24th!!

WAIT IT GETS WORSE... The photos on the website are of beautiful fresh flowers. I ordered a bouquet with Gerber daisies, roses and greens. They delivered 6 wilted tulips that are so old they are yellowed.

NEVER NEVER NEVER will order from this site and warn EVERYONE I know

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Poor Product Quality
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #476904 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1161 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 11, 2014 #793619

flower delivery express is a fraud.I ordered flowers with stand. I was charged $95.14. fd express DID NOT sent the flowers beccause I went and looked at every card and every flower. I see I am not the only one. call bbb. call your district attorney's office or email the office. the ceo of fd express is wesley berry. I am working with my cc to have the amount taken off. I will never use this co. again.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×