Featured on Facebook Not resolved

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me a discount for a same-day order.

I JUST received a text from my friend to say the flowers we delivered today FEB 24th!!

WAIT IT GETS WORSE... The photos on the website are of beautiful fresh flowers. I ordered a bouquet with Gerber daisies, roses and greens. They delivered 6 wilted tulips that are so old they are yellowed.

NEVER NEVER NEVER will order from this site and warn EVERYONE I know

Review about: Poor Product Quality.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

flower delivery express is a fraud.I ordered flowers with stand.I was charged $95.14.

fd express DID NOT sent the flowers beccause I went and looked at every card and every flower. I see I am not the only one. call bbb. call your district attorney's office or email the office.

the ceo of fd express is wesley berry. I am working with my cc to have the amount taken off.

I will never use this co.again.

Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more