Greeley, Colorado
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jul 24, 2015

Just added photos so tell me how the roses look like the bouquet of flowers???

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2015

Wow...Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express).

My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I paid extra for the flowers to be delivered on time plus purchased 3 extra balloons with it. Spoke with my daughter on her B-Day & the next day. Found out the flowers did arrive today 7/24/15 & my daughter tells me I am going to be very pissed as she knew I was trying to cancel the order (7/23/15) & was very unsuccessful...had the run around I was hung up on at least 5 times after being on hold for at least 20 min at a time.

I got very frustrated so I decided to leave it alone to see what would be delivered. So back to today (7/24/15) my daughter tells me she gets dead roses & no balloons! Asked my daughter if there is a company contact number & she gives me Wesley's Berry Flowers...

So let's see what they will do to make it right???If they do I will update this post.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Best Wishes Bouquet.

I didn't like: Awful, Ripped me off, Frustrating, Customer service, U r on hold forever.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Almost all the above / $70
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion