My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral.
She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered.
After much run around, and numerous phone calls, we were finally able to get them to refund her the full cost. The policy that they were quoting was that their website says they can substitute if necessary. THIS is what their online policy actually says: "Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your arrangement, due to the availability of certain plants/flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers/plants of equal or greater value." Look at the pictures and decide for yourselves. The first picture is shown as "best" and that is what we ordered and paid for. The other 2 pictures are what were delivered. The note looks like a 1st grader wrote it.
The refund, while expected, really isn't the point of this review. This company should not be allowed to get away with this sort of bait and switch.
I am submitting this review to warn others.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."