My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral.

She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered.

After much run around, and numerous phone calls, we were finally able to get them to refund her the full cost. The policy that they were quoting was that their website says they can substitute if necessary. THIS is what their online policy actually says: "Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your arrangement, due to the availability of certain plants/flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers/plants of equal or greater value." Look at the pictures and decide for yourselves. The first picture is shown as "best" and that is what we ordered and paid for. The other 2 pictures are what were delivered. The note looks like a 1st grader wrote it.

The refund, while expected, really isn't the point of this review. This company should not be allowed to get away with this sort of bait and switch.

I am submitting this review to warn others.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flowers Express should be turned in to the States Attorneys Office for wire fraud by Monday December 28th,2015.

They charged 297.00 for a spray that never showed. Called them 6 times and was disconnected each time, actually they hung up.

lmaooo the note