My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral.
She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered.
After much run around, and numerous phone calls, we were finally able to get them to refund her the full cost. The policy that they were quoting was that their website says they can substitute if necessary. THIS is what their online policy actually says: "Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your arrangement, due to the availability of certain plants/flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers/plants of equal or greater value." Look at the pictures and decide for yourselves. The first picture is shown as "best" and that is what we ordered and paid for. The other 2 pictures are what were delivered. The note looks like a 1st grader wrote it.
The refund, while expected, really isn't the point of this review. This company should not be allowed to get away with this sort of bait and switch.
I am submitting this review to warn others.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "I experienced everything the others experienced. Bait & Switch scam. 1st photo is what I ordered, second is what was received. Thought I was spending around $60,..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."