I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express.It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered.

I am attaching the photos, so you can see how the difference. Also, the website shows a huge discount on their products, but when you order it, they will add to a bunch of other fees, you likely will end up to pay more than you think. They are cheating. You won't get what you see.

I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I am attaching the photos, so you can see how the difference. Also, the website shows a huge discount on their products, but when you order it, they will add to a bunch of other fees, you likely will end up to pay more than you think.

They are cheating.You won't get what you see.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not as it shows. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Does look a bit skimpy, but what did you request and how much did you pay?I am a retired florist for over 30 years.

Always, ask/tell exactly what you want/ will be getting( sometimes they may tell you they will improvise with another flower if one is not available.)Also, never use those Internet compsnies, they are middle men and charge unnecessary fees. Go online and look up local florists in the town you want to send flowers. You most likely will get what you want and will avoid extra fees, besides delivery fees if applicable. Plus they have a reputation in the town.

Online sites sometimes go with florists out of the town you're sending to.Hope this helps for the future