Spring, Texas

I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express.It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered.

I am attaching the photos, so you can see how the difference. Also, the website shows a huge discount on their products, but when you order it, they will add to a bunch of other fees, you likely will end up to pay more than you think. They are cheating. You won't get what you see.

I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I am attaching the photos, so you can see how the difference. Also, the website shows a huge discount on their products, but when you order it, they will add to a bunch of other fees, you likely will end up to pay more than you think.

They are cheating.You won't get what you see.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Sympathy Flowers.

I didn't like: Not as it shows.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Does look a bit skimpy, but what did you request and how much did you pay?I am a retired florist for over 30 years.

Always, ask/tell exactly what you want/ will be getting( sometimes they may tell you they will improvise with another flower if one is not available.)Also, never use those Internet compsnies, they are middle men and charge unnecessary fees. Go online and look up local florists in the town you want to send flowers. You most likely will get what you want and will avoid extra fees, besides delivery fees if applicable. Plus they have a reputation in the town.

Online sites sometimes go with florists out of the town you're sending to.Hope this helps for the future