Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

BECAUSE THIS COMPANY TAKES ORDERS FROM A CALL CENTER IN THE PHILLIPINES CLEARLY , NO ONE SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH OMG.....ON TOP OF THAT YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED NOT SURE IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE BARRIER OR WHAT....BUT I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $70 PLUS DOLLARS AND IT WAS RIDICULOUS I'LL POST A PIC BELOW SO NOT WORTH IT.... THEN WHEN I CALLED TO LET THEM KNOW HOW VERY DISSATISFIED I WAS , I HAD TO LEAVE 3 VOICE MESSAGES BEFORE SOMEONE RETURNED MY CALL. THEN TO TOP IT OFF I WAS OFFERED A $100 CREDIT .... CATCH I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TO USE IT OMG...WHY WOULD I SPEND MORE WITH YOU WHEN I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE FIRST ORDER.....SMH SO WITH THESE PEOPLE YOU DON'T WHAT FLORIST THEY WILL USE , NOT GOOD BUSINESS AT ALL SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK SO DO YOURS PLEASE .... THEN GOT AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT THE CREDIT WOULD EXPIRE IF I DIDN'T USE IT THIS WEEK REALLY. HOW DO YOU GIVE SOMEONE SOMETHING THEN TELL THEM WHEN AND HOW TO USE IT .....

FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS 2 CREDITS OF $50

OCTOBER 22, 2015

----------------------

EARNED CREDIT [$51.27]

----------------------

Your FDE Account currently has a credit balance of: [$51.27]

However, it will expire this week if it is not redeemed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of late delivery and quality of work. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the first 5 above" of flower delivery express bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $71. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

If you're going to complain about someone's grammar and English skills, then perhaps you should take care to make sure your own complaint is readable.

What, exactly, was wrong with the flowers?

Your complaint doesn't actually address the problem. It's just a rant about a foreign person's English skills. What did you order and what did you receive? Was it the wrong color/type/etc.,.

The flowers in your photo look fresh.

The vase is clean. Unfortunately, $70 doesn't buy much in the floral industry. And, every online or phone site for that company states very clearly that choosing a "stock" bouquet gives discretion to the contracted florist in choosing which flowers to use and how many stems to use. Usually, they will specify which store front will be handling your order and the website FAQ tells you that you can call and request that information so that you may also give the florist more detailed instructions.

However, remember this: when you order online, you are literally paying money for something you can do on your own with Google or a phone book. And, in doing so, you generally save quite a bit of money.

They gave you $100 in credit for a $70 order. I'm not sure how that's asking you to spend more money.

It appears that they gave you some wiggle room to replace that $70 bouquet. Order a $70 bouquet! I hate when people think that they should be compensated ABOVE what they originally were willing to spend out of...

Nothing says "meh" more than picking out a generic bouquet from a website. Also, the terms and services (which are publicly available even without purchase) state that the refund is time sensitive because they rightfully assume that you'll want to get the correct flowers to the person they were intended for and for the event they were intended for.

Again, if the flowers were good enough that you don't want to replace them immediately and use that rebate, then they were probably good enough to begin with...or you really just don't give a darn about your recipient.

I like how you complain about no one speaking fluent English in their call center in the Philippines then proceed to LITER your post with horrible grammar and sentence structure.