Flower Delivery Express - BEWARE !!!!
BECAUSE THIS COMPANY TAKES ORDERS FROM A CALL CENTER IN THE PHILLIPINES CLEARLY , NO ONE SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH OMG.....ON TOP OF THAT YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED NOT SURE IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE BARRIER OR WHAT....BUT I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $70 PLUS DOLLARS AND IT WAS RIDICULOUS I'LL POST A PIC BELOW SO NOT WORTH IT.... THEN WHEN I CALLED TO LET THEM KNOW HOW VERY DISSATISFIED I WAS , I HAD TO LEAVE 3 VOICE MESSAGES BEFORE SOMEONE RETURNED MY CALL. THEN TO TOP IT OFF I WAS OFFERED A $100 CREDIT .... CATCH I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TO USE IT OMG...WHY WOULD I SPEND MORE WITH YOU WHEN I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE FIRST ORDER.....SMH SO WITH THESE PEOPLE YOU DON'T WHAT FLORIST THEY WILL USE , NOT GOOD BUSINESS AT ALL SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK SO DO YOURS PLEASE .... THEN GOT AN EMAIL TELLING ME THAT THE CREDIT WOULD EXPIRE IF I DIDN'T USE IT THIS WEEK REALLY. HOW DO YOU GIVE SOMEONE SOMETHING THEN TELL THEM WHEN AND HOW TO USE IT .....
FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS 2 CREDITS OF $50
OCTOBER 22, 2015
EARNED CREDIT [$51.27]
Your FDE Account currently has a credit balance of: [$51.27]
However, it will expire this week if it is not redeemed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Late delivery
- Quality of work
- Waste of time
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "I bought a troy bilt briggs and stratton pressure washer in 2015 and it wont crank in 2016. It is 2800 psi professional series and the first day i purchased..."
- "On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress. The item arrived and it is too little. No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."