My order number is #49251.

I ordered balloons for my boyfriend's bday for yesterday 10/1.

After calling a few times & customer service saying that the balloons were on the truck & them asking what time his work closed and telling them they close at 4:30 he still did not get his balloons. I called at 4:15 10/1 and they said (after telling me all day that they were "on the way/on the truck") that the florist had "Unexpectedly closed". I was very upset and and talked to Zena and then to Brie. Brie told me that she would refund my money and she would have them deliver early this morning (10/2) with more than double what I ordered to make up for it with an apology note. (Mind you he was waiting in the lobby for his surprised that wasn't coming) I live 2 hours from my boyfriend and didn't see him yesterday and had been telling him he was getting a surprise all day. This was awful but I made do knowing that it would really surprise him the next day.

I called today at lunch 10/2 and I was told by Jeannette that it was on the truck and she promised it would come soon. Then I called back at 3:15 to make sure and after waiting on hold to get a person I got Deb who proceeded to say to me (after I had been waiting to get a person for at least 10 minutes) that she had to "get something off the printer really quick" and then just literally put the phone down.

I've never been treated like this by a company and I am very upset and let down. I just got a text from my boyfriend that the balloons finally got there. There are only 6 balloons--a sorry looking 6 balloons (photo attached)

Please refund my money and make this right. I"m very disappointed after all the great reviews I read online.

Review about: Balloons.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.