I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order from, since Flower Delivery Express seemed cheaper and offered free delivery. HUGE MISTAKE. Although my credit card was immediately billed, I never received a confirmation email (and yes I checked my spam folder).
Never mind that the flowers which were originally $24.99 with allegedly free shipping somehow came out to $69.70 ($19.99 "service charge"? What service?! You can't even send an automated email)p. And just what exactly is this $16.73 "H.C." charge???!).
I haven't received any conformation of delivery, and it is the end of business day today - my recipient's office will be closed. I have checked the status twice online send both times have gotten the same vague, ambiguous email that still doesn't disclose delivery or non-delivery or a Fedex tracking number.
RIP OFF, SCAM, FRAUD, WASTE OF A LOT OF MONEY. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS SERVICE, this *** "Wesley Berry Flowers". I am also contacting my bank to endure no addition charges from them will be fraudulently charged. Fuming.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of! First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses. A crappy..."
- "I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick. I ordered the flowers online, when I..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."