Flower Delivery Express - BUYER BEWARE

I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order from, since Flower Delivery Express seemed cheaper and offered free delivery. HUGE MISTAKE. Although my credit card was immediately billed, I never received a confirmation email (and yes I checked my spam folder).

Never mind that the flowers which were originally $24.99 with allegedly free shipping somehow came out to $69.70 ($19.99 "service charge"? What service?! You can't even send an automated email)p. And just what exactly is this $16.73 "H.C." charge???!).

I haven't received any conformation of delivery, and it is the end of business day today - my recipient's office will be closed. I have checked the status twice online send both times have gotten the same vague, ambiguous email that still doesn't disclose delivery or non-delivery or a Fedex tracking number.

RIP OFF, SCAM, FRAUD, WASTE OF A LOT OF MONEY. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS SERVICE, this *** "Wesley Berry Flowers". I am also contacting my bank to endure no addition charges from them will be fraudulently charged. Fuming.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers Delivery
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #529373

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.