I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order from, since Flower Delivery Express seemed cheaper and offered free delivery. HUGE MISTAKE. Although my credit card was immediately billed, I never received a confirmation email (and yes I checked my spam folder).
Never mind that the flowers which were originally $24.99 with allegedly free shipping somehow came out to $69.70 ($19.99 "service charge"? What service?! You can't even send an automated email)p. And just what exactly is this $16.73 "H.C." charge???!).
I haven't received any conformation of delivery, and it is the end of business day today - my recipient's office will be closed. I have checked the status twice online send both times have gotten the same vague, ambiguous email that still doesn't disclose delivery or non-delivery or a Fedex tracking number.
RIP OFF, SCAM, FRAUD, WASTE OF A LOT OF MONEY. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS SERVICE, this *** "Wesley Berry Flowers". I am also contacting my bank to endure no addition charges from them will be fraudulently charged. Fuming.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "Taco Bell in Cincinnati Guest Street Location is the Nasty and gross nats flying around trash every were...no employees in site they all out side smoking ***. Shut that place..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."