I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order from, since Flower Delivery Express seemed cheaper and offered free delivery. HUGE MISTAKE. Although my credit card was immediately billed, I never received a confirmation email (and yes I checked my spam folder).
Never mind that the flowers which were originally $24.99 with allegedly free shipping somehow came out to $69.70 ($19.99 "service charge"? What service?! You can't even send an automated email)p. And just what exactly is this $16.73 "H.C." charge???!).
I haven't received any conformation of delivery, and it is the end of business day today - my recipient's office will be closed. I have checked the status twice online send both times have gotten the same vague, ambiguous email that still doesn't disclose delivery or non-delivery or a Fedex tracking number.
RIP OFF, SCAM, FRAUD, WASTE OF A LOT OF MONEY. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS SERVICE, this *** "Wesley Berry Flowers". I am also contacting my bank to endure no addition charges from them will be fraudulently charged. Fuming.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "It did not go well with Creech's. I feel they had good intentions but the end result was a very dissatisfied customer that will recommend that people STAY AWAY from..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."