Cincinnati, Ohio

I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order from, since Flower Delivery Express seemed cheaper and offered free delivery. HUGE MISTAKE. Although my credit card was immediately billed, I never received a confirmation email (and yes I checked my spam folder).

Never mind that the flowers which were originally $24.99 with allegedly free shipping somehow came out to $69.70 ($19.99 "service charge"? What service?! You can't even send an automated email)p. And just what exactly is this $16.73 "H.C." charge???!).

I haven't received any conformation of delivery, and it is the end of business day today - my recipient's office will be closed. I have checked the status twice online send both times have gotten the same vague, ambiguous email that still doesn't disclose delivery or non-delivery or a Fedex tracking number.

RIP OFF, SCAM, FRAUD, WASTE OF A LOT OF MONEY. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS SERVICE, this *** "Wesley Berry Flowers". I am also contacting my bank to endure no addition charges from them will be fraudulently charged. Fuming.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $70
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.