Buyer Beware@Flower Delivery Express (FDE)
First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed.Phone to call to check on delivery is automated.
Unable to speak to a live person. Not one email answered. Took them only 3 minutes to post charges to my credit card. Finally got back to me after I blasted them on Twitter 13 hours later.
The caller ID stated it was from Nazareth Florist, but, didn't realize it was from the same 1-888 # that you call to check on order, but can't speak to anyone, so I was still unable to reach them after additional problems. The Flowers were delivered, the next day, with apology, a 19.99 credit and an upgrade for the inconvenience. At first I was satisfied after 26 hours of aggravation, and thought *** happens. Until the recipient of the flowers send me a photo of the flowers.
WTH! Not only did it not come close to what I ordered, it was suppose to be an upgrade. You have got to be kidding me. Totally understand, some florist may not have the "exact" arrangement, but really, the original order was a full, floral bouquet.
Doesn't all florists have Roses? The flowers in the arrangement sent was about 1/4 of the flowers. The photos posted is what I ordered, and what was delivered. The photo for the one ordered was the arrangement before the upgrade they said they were sending.
After seeing the photo, I sent them a few more emails asking to explain how they thought 1) this was even close to what I ordered?
2) how do they considered this an upgrade?Still haven't heard from them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."