Buyer Beware@Flower Delivery Express (FDE)

1134 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed.Phone to call to check on delivery is automated.

Unable to speak to a live person. Not one email answered. Took them only 3 minutes to post charges to my credit card. Finally got back to me after I blasted them on Twitter 13 hours later.

The caller ID stated it was from Nazareth Florist, but, didn't realize it was from the same 1-888 # that you call to check on order, but can't speak to anyone, so I was still unable to reach them after additional problems. The Flowers were delivered, the next day, with apology, a 19.99 credit and an upgrade for the inconvenience. At first I was satisfied after 26 hours of aggravation, and thought *** happens. Until the recipient of the flowers send me a photo of the flowers.

WTH! Not only did it not come close to what I ordered, it was suppose to be an upgrade. You have got to be kidding me. Totally understand, some florist may not have the "exact" arrangement, but really, the original order was a full, floral bouquet.

Doesn't all florists have Roses? The flowers in the arrangement sent was about 1/4 of the flowers. The photos posted is what I ordered, and what was delivered. The photo for the one ordered was the arrangement before the upgrade they said they were sending.

After seeing the photo, I sent them a few more emails asking to explain how they thought 1) this was even close to what I ordered?

2) how do they considered this an upgrade?Still haven't heard from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1134 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×