Torresdale, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed.Phone to call to check on delivery is automated.

Unable to speak to a live person. Not one email answered. Took them only 3 minutes to post charges to my credit card. Finally got back to me after I blasted them on Twitter 13 hours later.

The caller ID stated it was from Nazareth Florist, but, didn't realize it was from the same 1-888 # that you call to check on order, but can't speak to anyone, so I was still unable to reach them after additional problems. The Flowers were delivered, the next day, with apology, a 19.99 credit and an upgrade for the inconvenience. At first I was satisfied after 26 hours of aggravation, and thought *** happens. Until the recipient of the flowers send me a photo of the flowers.

WTH! Not only did it not come close to what I ordered, it was suppose to be an upgrade. You have got to be kidding me. Totally understand, some florist may not have the "exact" arrangement, but really, the original order was a full, floral bouquet.

Doesn't all florists have Roses? The flowers in the arrangement sent was about 1/4 of the flowers. The photos posted is what I ordered, and what was delivered. The photo for the one ordered was the arrangement before the upgrade they said they were sending.

After seeing the photo, I sent them a few more emails asking to explain how they thought 1) this was even close to what I ordered?

2) how do they considered this an upgrade?Still haven't heard from them.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion