Buyer Beware@Flower Delivery Express (FDE)
First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed.Phone to call to check on delivery is automated.
Unable to speak to a live person. Not one email answered. Took them only 3 minutes to post charges to my credit card. Finally got back to me after I blasted them on Twitter 13 hours later.
The caller ID stated it was from Nazareth Florist, but, didn't realize it was from the same 1-888 # that you call to check on order, but can't speak to anyone, so I was still unable to reach them after additional problems. The Flowers were delivered, the next day, with apology, a 19.99 credit and an upgrade for the inconvenience. At first I was satisfied after 26 hours of aggravation, and thought *** happens. Until the recipient of the flowers send me a photo of the flowers.
WTH! Not only did it not come close to what I ordered, it was suppose to be an upgrade. You have got to be kidding me. Totally understand, some florist may not have the "exact" arrangement, but really, the original order was a full, floral bouquet.
Doesn't all florists have Roses? The flowers in the arrangement sent was about 1/4 of the flowers. The photos posted is what I ordered, and what was delivered. The photo for the one ordered was the arrangement before the upgrade they said they were sending.
After seeing the photo, I sent them a few more emails asking to explain how they thought 1) this was even close to what I ordered?
2) how do they considered this an upgrade?Still haven't heard from them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often. This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."