Flower Delivery Express in South Jordan, Utah - South Jordan, Utah FDE

1.1

Update by user Jul 11, 2016

UPDATE: They reported that they delivered the flowers to the funeral home about 30 hours after the funeral. They offered me a $50 credit on my next order from them -- like THAT's ever going to happen.

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2016

I placed the order online the day before the funeral. They called me the next day two hours before the funeral to find out information I had no place to put on their online form.

They then called two minutes before the funeral to ask the same questions. They never delivered the flowers. They called with some excuse about not being able to take the flowers to the cemetery (I never asked them to take it to the cemetery), and they blamed me for the fact they never delivered the flowers. I have no idea what they did with my $80 flower arrangement, but it never went to the church.

The woman who called was rude and made me even angrier than I already was. NEVER EVER EVER use this company unless you want to simply make a donation to them, because that's all you'll be doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Shipping Service.

Reason of review: ORDER NEVER DELIVERED.

I liked: That i will never use them again.

Flower Delivery Express Roses Flowers Review from Houston, Texas

Turnaround Time

Sunflower ordered two dozen roses for my wife on her birthday on June 30th. When they when they arrived they were Brown and wilted and my wife said she was very embarrassed.

They were the worst flowers I have ever saw in my life. I paid $70 for these roses and all customer service at FDA could tell me was they would deliver me more flowers the following day, which was not her birthday. Customer service was very rude and I spoke with several people. I will never order flowers from FDE again.

This company should be embarrassed that they send flowers in that condition and hire the staff that they hire in customer service period. Should be ashamed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Flower Delivery Express in Los Angeles, California - DON'T BE FOOLED!!

1.2

Update by user Jul 11, 2016

oh this is GREAT! AS I SAID I used the "$50" supposed gift and have flowers sent to my daughter - and guess what!

They were wilted...So why am I suprised!! UGH

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2016

Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no one was there - so they left them on her front porch.. Well it was 100 degrees, and I don't have to tell you what the flowers looked like when she did arrive home. I'm glad she called to tell me that my intentions was good, but sorry to say the flowers were all dead! SO I called FloweresDelivery Express, I had to leave a message, as no one was available to talk to me.. I then proceeded to call the flower shop in Lancaster to complain. She was very nice, and was very sorry, and told me that they would send out more flowers today. Which they did do.. and I might add they are very pretty - but here's the problem. I received a call this morning from FlowerDelivery Express today. And was also told that this was unexceptable that they have a reputation of sending flowers and wanted it to remain Very Exceptionable. He told me that he wanted to offer to me a special credit that I could use online at PROMO CODES. Four $50 Credits. Which I must admit I was really surprised that they would go to that great of lengths to do this, but was very appreciated of the fact they wanted a very happy customer. So this afternoon I thought my daughters birthday is tomorrow, so I would also send her some flowers, since I had this credit coming to me.

WELL DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS!! First thing they will not let you do - is order the cheapest flowers ( they have 3 prices on the flowers) BELOW IS THE PRICE I PAID - As you can see - the $50 credit really isn't not a good deal - I have 3 more $50 credit - which I will be throwing in the trash! Thanks but no Thanks - If I am fooled first time - shame on them - If I am fooled the second time - Shame on me!!

Stunning Smiles Bouquet $69.99

Your Savings -$50.00

Sale Price $19.99

Shipping/Service: $19.99

Handling: 4.99

Total Savings: -69.99

Sales Fee : 9.13

Transaction Total $47.10

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Eternal Friendship Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Being fooled.

Comments

nanahune
Los Angeles, California, United States #1183869

They were wilted...So why am I suprised!! UGH

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from San Jose, California

Turnaround Time

Do NOT purchase flower arrangements from them! Terrible service and overpriced!

I had a terrible experience with them. I purchased tulips to be sent to my sister for her 30th birthday. She turns 30 once! She sends me a picture thanking me for the flowers and what are they?!!!

Lilies!!!!!!!! I'm livid! I call customer service and I'm hung up on twice and once put on hold for an extremely extensive amount of time! I asked for a refund and I was sent to three different people, two of which I was hung up on.

Finally someone that could help me informs me that tulips aren't in season. Well then don't have them on your *** website!!!!!! I am livid! $70 for a bouquet of flowers I did NOT order!

I demand a FULL refund and they offer me a $10 refund and $50 store credit. Wth! I am never ordering from you guys again so what use is the $50 credit?! I demand the full refund again and then they tell me they have to pick the flowers up from my sister.

My sister is an innocent bystander here and is grateful for anything. Way to ruin a nice 30th birthday gift.

You guys suck! I will definitely be telling all of my friends and family NOT to order from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Flower Delivery Express - Disgraceful

Turnaround Time

Absolutely disgusted with this company and their complete lack of customer service. My flowers never arrived to the recipient even though I received a confirmation of delivery.

I emailed them a couple of times enquiring about the flowers, to which I received no replies. I have also called the customer service number countless times to explain the situation and try and get it rectified, albeit refund or another order. This order was placed back in February, and still to this day the issue has not been resolved. You call the number, are on hold for a long time only to get someone who is completely useless on the other end of the line, puts you on hold and then to message.

I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

I am honestly quite amazed they are still in business. Appalling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: I will never use them again.

I liked: That i will never use them again.

I didn't like: Un-trustworthy, Very unprofessional, Left on hold then disconnected.

San Diego, California, United States #1182548

Please work with your local florist - not an online company like this. Owning a floral company - I know of these people and all they truly care about is taking your order/money.

They are NOT local but they do everything they can via the web to make you believe that they are. We have asked that none of their orders come to our shop via our wire service. They will sell you something no REAL florist can ever deliver for the cost. If you support your local florist - you will keep true artisans at work.

Yes, it may cost you a few more dollars, but you will always have recourse and you can get to know some pretty wonderful people.

Good luck with your fight with them. Have you considered just doing a charge-back with you credit card company?

Flower Delivery Express in Portland, Maine - Simple Review #1467826907

2.3
Turnaround Time

Customer beware....read all the fine print! There you'll find hidden costs not mentioned when ordering.

For example, I ordered a $29 bouquet with free shipping....what they didn't mention was a $11.11"sales fee" and $4.99 for s&h...it was advertised as "free shipping". This outfit is fraudulent.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Showed up when expected, Never doing business with them again.

I didn't like: Hidden costs.

Flower Delivery Express in Damascus, Oregon - TAKE ORDER BUT DELIVER WHAT THEY WANT NOT WHAT ORDEDED

Damascus, Oregon
1.3
Turnaround Time

I RECEIVED EQUALLY BAD SERVICE FROM THEM DISGUISING THEMSELVES AS WESTBERRY FLOWERS. I DID NOT ORDER ONLINE...I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER THINKING I WAS DEALING WITH A PRIVATE ENTITY.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT...THE GIRL PROMISED ME ONE ARRANGEMENT ...A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT.. AND I GOT ANOTHER THAT WAS TOTALLY INADEQUATE. AND THE PRICE FOR WHAT I GOT WAS UNACCEPTABLE. AFTER SEVERAL HOURS ON THE PHONE I FOUND OUT THEY USED A DIFFERENT FLORIST FROM WESTBERRY AND NOW THERE ARE TWO ENTITIES INVOLVED PLUS THE 800 NUMBER SERVICE.

I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED AND GAVE THEM PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO "FIX" THE PROBLEM; I.E.

EITHER REFUND OR GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED. WHAT FLORIST DOESN'T HAVE WREATH SOME BLUE FLOWERS IN THEIR REEFERS.  I WANTED A SIMPLE WREATH WITH BLUE FLOWERS AND A SIGN THAT SAID "WELCOME HOME GAVIN"...I GOT A SMALL BOUQUET CALLED HUGGABLE BOY.  IF I HAD WANTED THAT I WOULD HAVE ORDERED IT..  I ORDERED A WREATH AND THE SALES PERSON NAMED DENISE ASSURED ME TWICE THAT THEY COULD DO IT.  AND THEN SHE COMMENCED TO WRITE UP THE ORDER AS SHE DARN WELL PLEASED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

I liked: Never having to do business with them again.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices.

Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Los Angeles, California

1.2
Turnaround Time

Hidden fees at checkout. Deceptive.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Stunning Smiles Bouquet $69.99

Your Savings -$50.00

Sale Price $19.99

Shipping/Service: $19.99 Handling: 4.99 Total Savings: -69.99 Sales Fee : 9.13 Transaction Total $47.10

Flower Delivery Express in Saint Louis, Missouri - Terrible company, Terrible customer service

Turnaround Time

DO NOT buy anything from this company. Everything about this company is terrible.

I ordered a plant to be delivered to my wife's new office and not only was it delivered 3 hours pasted the promise delivery time it was the wrong plant. They delivered a significantly cheaper plant that was listed on their website. Customer service was the worst service experience I have encountered. They offered a total of $200 in gift certificates that are not gift certificates at all.

Complete false advertising. Their site already offers $40 off to anyone at anytime, but the catch is it is off the insanely high Original Price. The $200 gift certificates I was promised gets you only $10 off total. Example: a $39.99 plant with a $50 gift certificate was going to cost me $69 will all the crazy shipping, service, and handling fees.

A total ripoff and customer service supervisors will do nothing about it.

Bottom line: DO NOT purchase anything from flowerdeliveryexpress.com. I recommend proflowers.com or 1-800-flowers.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: I feel like this company is a scam, Not delivered on time, No cancellation.

Flower Delivery Express in Grand Junction, Colorado - Wesley Berry Flowers (floristexpressdelivery.com) DOESN'T DELIVER!!!

Turnaround Time

On May 14, 2016, I ordered flowers from this company to be delivered at a funeral for the family of a friend that was to take place the next day (a Saturday). It wasn't until hours after the funeral had already taken place that I received a very jumbled call from a call center saying that the flowers would be able to be delivered Monday.

When I finally figured out what the call was about, I called them back and learned that they had not delivered the flowers, and wouldn't be able to until late Monday -- two days after the funeral and after the family would have left the area. I advised the person who did not speak much English, that I had called the company prior to placing the order to confirm that they would be able to deliver to the funeral on Saturday. All I got was "oh, sorry about that". On Monday, I called the company again and cancelled the order.

I was never told why they had failed to provide the service. Since then, I have been getting repeated e-mails from the company saying "since you ordered flowers from us before, don't you want to order again?

I have tried to unsubscribe, but now they won't leave me alone. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY -- THEY DON'T PROVIDE THE SERVICE, THEN THEIR MARKETING GROUP WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: They didn't deliver the flowers at all, now they won't stop sending me marketing spam!.