I placed an order to be delivered on Feb 6.Order stated that a local florist would handle the order.

I previously called customer service (6times) to report that we hadn't received the order. I asked to talk with a supervisor 3 times, and I was sent to a voicemail box. I never received a return call. Three days later, an order was delivered via FedEx, not from a local florist.

The flowers were wilted and it wasn't the arrangement that I wanted.I have demanded my money back and I have yet to see it back in my account.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, quality of flowers and un-trustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments