They keep sending me e-mails saying I have a credit. When I try to go to the site through their link, it say "whoops". What a joke they are.

I ordered flowers from them before and now can't even get to the site.

They continually blow up my mail box.

This company needs to go out of business. I will get the word out to as many people as I can to NOT do business with them.

I tried every e-mail they sent and to no avail. Very disgusted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flower delivery express customer care. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more