Flowers delivered to a wake were half dead, looked just thrown together and did not look anything like the photo online.I paid $111.11 for this mess!

No response from company after numerous emails and phone calls. I was totally embarrassed and disgusted! I contacted my bank and they may be able to retrieve my money. First picture is what they sent.

Second picture is what they are supposed to look like.

I wanted it small so the widow could bring them home with her and I expected them to last a while.Additionally most of the words on the card didn't even have spaces between them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments