Schenectady, New York

Flowers delivered to a wake were half dead, looked just thrown together and did not look anything like the photo online.I paid $111.11 for this mess!

No response from company after numerous emails and phone calls. I was totally embarrassed and disgusted! I contacted my bank and they may be able to retrieve my money. First picture is what they sent.

Second picture is what they are supposed to look like.

I wanted it small so the widow could bring them home with her and I expected them to last a while.Additionally most of the words on the card didn't even have spaces between them.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Brightest Memories Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Flower Delivery Express Spirit Of The Season Bouquet from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more YELP INC *** OF THE EARTH Yelp "YELP INC *** OF THE EARTH owner of yelp CEO: Jeremy Stoppelman this guy has to be taught a lesson to get his advertising personnel not to review business if..." Read more