Flower Delivery Express - Did not deliver as shown on their picture online/no refund
I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL).The bouquet showed online as having a minimum of 40 to 50 roses and I also paid all the express deliveries since it was a couple of days out, totaling $135.08 (I was ok with that).
Well the first delivery came subcontracted out by Harry's Famous Flowers and if it had 9 roses it was too many. I immediately called the customer relations line and waited a while then they had me on hold for another while and they finally said that they contacted the flower shop (Harry's) and they would re-deliver the next day the arrangement as posted online. The arrangement came and it now had about 12 - 14 roses, not even close. I called back again/complained and they promised a $25 refund but I didn't accept since the special moment/surprise I was looking for was lost and the arrangement was not as promised.
I asked for a full refund and Harry's could come back and pick up the arrangements. Neither happened and to make matters worse the flowers were dead in about 4 days. I called/emailed them back and eventually I received a call back promising a full refund. It is now October and I'm still waiting for the full refund.
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with online and as most comments I've read I believe them all.I uploaded the picture from the website and what my wife received.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I was overcharged deceptively
- Not what showed online
- Reason of review:
- not as described/no cust.service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express With Love Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "I don't even have to say anything. What Was received/what was ordered. I'm trying to contact them my call will not go through. Do not order from them EVER!!!..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."