Flower Delivery Express - Did not deliver as shown on their picture online/no refund
I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL).The bouquet showed online as having a minimum of 40 to 50 roses and I also paid all the express deliveries since it was a couple of days out, totaling $135.08 (I was ok with that).
Well the first delivery came subcontracted out by Harry's Famous Flowers and if it had 9 roses it was too many. I immediately called the customer relations line and waited a while then they had me on hold for another while and they finally said that they contacted the flower shop (Harry's) and they would re-deliver the next day the arrangement as posted online. The arrangement came and it now had about 12 - 14 roses, not even close. I called back again/complained and they promised a $25 refund but I didn't accept since the special moment/surprise I was looking for was lost and the arrangement was not as promised.
I asked for a full refund and Harry's could come back and pick up the arrangements. Neither happened and to make matters worse the flowers were dead in about 4 days. I called/emailed them back and eventually I received a call back promising a full refund. It is now October and I'm still waiting for the full refund.
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with online and as most comments I've read I believe them all.I uploaded the picture from the website and what my wife received.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I was overcharged deceptively
- Not what showed online
- Reason of review:
- not as described/no cust.service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express With Love Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."