Featured Not resolved
2.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL).The bouquet showed online as having a minimum of 40 to 50 roses and I also paid all the express deliveries since it was a couple of days out, totaling $135.08 (I was ok with that).

Well the first delivery came subcontracted out by Harry's Famous Flowers and if it had 9 roses it was too many. I immediately called the customer relations line and waited a while then they had me on hold for another while and they finally said that they contacted the flower shop (Harry's) and they would re-deliver the next day the arrangement as posted online. The arrangement came and it now had about 12 - 14 roses, not even close. I called back again/complained and they promised a $25 refund but I didn't accept since the special moment/surprise I was looking for was lost and the arrangement was not as promised.

I asked for a full refund and Harry's could come back and pick up the arrangements. Neither happened and to make matters worse the flowers were dead in about 4 days. I called/emailed them back and eventually I received a call back promising a full refund. It is now October and I'm still waiting for the full refund.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with online and as most comments I've read I believe them all.I uploaded the picture from the website and what my wife received.

This person wrote the review because of "not as described/no cust.service" of flower delivery express with love bouquet from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $135 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i was overcharged deceptively and not what showed online. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments