Flower Delivery Express - Did not deliver as shown on their picture online/no refund

I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL).The bouquet showed online as having a minimum of 40 to 50 roses and I also paid all the express deliveries since it was a couple of days out, totaling $135.08 (I was ok with that).

Well the first delivery came subcontracted out by Harry's Famous Flowers and if it had 9 roses it was too many. I immediately called the customer relations line and waited a while then they had me on hold for another while and they finally said that they contacted the flower shop (Harry's) and they would re-deliver the next day the arrangement as posted online. The arrangement came and it now had about 12 - 14 roses, not even close. I called back again/complained and they promised a $25 refund but I didn't accept since the special moment/surprise I was looking for was lost and the arrangement was not as promised.

I asked for a full refund and Harry's could come back and pick up the arrangements. Neither happened and to make matters worse the flowers were dead in about 4 days. I called/emailed them back and eventually I received a call back promising a full refund. It is now October and I'm still waiting for the full refund.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with online and as most comments I've read I believe them all.I uploaded the picture from the website and what my wife received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Delivery Express With Love Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #712389

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about