The first time I ordered flowers from this company for my Mother-In-Law's funeral, they didn't deliver them, charged me for them, and then took 3 calls, and 2 weeks to give my money back.I decided to give them a second chance because they gave me a cupon.

When I tried to see the order total, they charged my card and then revealed that even though they gave me a $30 dollar cupon they charged me an extra $30 dollars in fees. I immediately called the company and asked them to cancel the order. They informed me that they would cancel the order, but still charge me a $27 dollar fee. They absolutely made sure to charge my card immediately and would not do anything to rectify the situation.

The person on the phone would not get a manager, or even authorize anything to assist me.IT IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM>

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more