Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a $90 beautiful bouquet for my sister.I upgraded to their "best" arrangement for an extra $20 and of course the same day delivery.

My sister never got her flowers on her birthday, so I called the customer service and Beya (one of the rep.) answered the phone and placed me on hold. After being on hold for 20 mins, another rep. came on and said she was one of the supervisors (Verdis)and apologized and tried to help me. She stated that they had no control over what happened.

She was nice and promised an even better upgrade for that bouquet and said they will deliver today. It was delivered 3 hours and it was the RIDICULOUS! It didn't look anything like the picture on the website. It was tiny and small with just 3 roses and 6 flowers and a cheap clear round vase.

Some of the flowers shown on the website were not even on the arrangement! It was supposed to be a full square vase with multiple flowers and greenery. I wish I could upload a pic to this review!! It was an embarrassing piece of arrangement to be honest.

I would never order such for my sister. I am so furious with this and after I apologized to my sister, I called the costumer rep once again and got a supervisor who couldn't help me and when I asked for a manager, there were none of course!

She gave me an email and told me to email them!!

This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!

This reviewer shared experience about "delivery, false advertising, bad quality, dissappointed, pricing" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express was false advertising, not what i paid for and missed the occation Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments