Enterprise, Alabama
Featured Not resolved

A Stargazer Lily arrangement with a teddy bear was to be delivered to me on Saturday, May 9,2015.I received multi colored roses that fell apart when taken out of the box today, Monday, May 11, 2015.

The buds just fell off the stems.

So wrong flowers, dead flowers, wrong day and instead of feelings of warmth and happiness, I'm angry and disappointed.I will be telling every review site and social media to stay from this company.

I did try to call several times and got a busy signal and when I finally got through to an actual person, after being put on hold for over 10 minutes, I was told I would need to call back after 4 p.m.

Review about: Roses.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality, wrong delivery day, wrong flowers / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #993592

Ordered flowers to be delivered on a Monday.They charged me extra for it too.

Then the flowers were delivered two days late and they left the flowers out in the sun for over three hours outside of the house in 95 degree weather (something that, ironically enough, they warn against on the card they leave with the flower!). In addition to all of this, they didn't even provide the flowers that I ordered, but rather some alternate arrangement.

Customer service was worthless.Needless to say, no one should order from this abysmal company.