Flower Delivery Express - Do Not Order Flowers From FlowerDeliveryExpress.com/ Wesley Berry Flowers
A Stargazer Lily arrangement with a teddy bear was to be delivered to me on Saturday, May 9,2015.I received multi colored roses that fell apart when taken out of the box today, Monday, May 11, 2015.
The buds just fell off the stems.
So wrong flowers, dead flowers, wrong day and instead of feelings of warmth and happiness, I'm angry and disappointed.I will be telling every review site and social media to stay from this company.
I did try to call several times and got a busy signal and when I finally got through to an actual person, after being put on hold for over 10 minutes, I was told I would need to call back after 4 p.m.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, wrong delivery day, wrong flowers
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often. This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch..."
- "Sent flowers for my life long friend's fathers funeral and I was totally embarrassed by what was sent. The flowers received looked like something I would send to my Mom..."
- "Terrible!!!!Absolutely worse desicion you can ever make if you order flowers from them!Not delivering on time, and they deliver almost dying flowers, that should go to thrash! Not even close..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "Ron Ford of Ford's Remodeling, LLC - Highway 77 in Ohatchee, AL did a really SORRY job on my kitchen, wrote an estimate for 18 hours work, actually worked 8..."
- "I had a judgment settled on January 21,2014 an g e money bank still has not tuck it off my credit..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."