I PLACED AN ORDER A WEEK IN ADVANCE OF WHEN I ORIGINALLY NEEDED SOME FLOWERS DELIVERED.IT NEVER ARRIVED!

WHEN I CONTACTED THEM TO FIND OUT WHERE MY ORDER WAS NO ONE WOULD HELP ME. HORRRRIBLE (CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH) CUSTOMER SERVICE. SENT THEM EMAILS, VOICEMAILS, AND REPRESENTATIVE SENT A "CUSTOMER COMPLAIN REQUEST" AND I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM ANYONE! I SPENT $85.00 - AND NO DELIVERY!

ALL I WANT IS FOR THE FLOWERS I PURCHASED TO BE DELIVERED THATS ALL!WHEN ONE OF THE REPRESENTATIVES FINALLY ANSWERED MY CALL THEY CLAIMED IT WAS DELIVERED WHEN CLEARLY IT WAS NOT BECAUSE I WAS HOME ALL DAY!!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Fanatics - DO NOT SHOP HERE Fanatics "I received a sweatshirt 5 weeks ago, worn it 3 times and paid $54.99 for it. I went to wear it this morning and found that it was splitting in..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more