100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged.I tried calling several times and no one could help me.

They kept forwarding me to voice mail where it said someone would contact me back, which never happened. They advertise money back if not satisfied, which again will not happen cause you cannot speak to no one. This company is a joke and scams people out of their hard earned money.

Please read reviews about a company before using them.I usually do but was in a hurry, guess that's what I get.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flowers not the design expected and no ability to contact them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flower delivery express arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $216. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments