I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged.I tried calling several times and no one could help me.

They kept forwarding me to voice mail where it said someone would contact me back, which never happened. They advertise money back if not satisfied, which again will not happen cause you cannot speak to no one. This company is a joke and scams people out of their hard earned money.

Please read reviews about a company before using them.I usually do but was in a hurry, guess that's what I get.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flowers not the design expected and no ability to contact them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flower delivery express arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $216. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more Tophatter - CLOSING MY ACCOUNT A SCAM! Tophatter "I have ordered from this site because i thought i was getting a good deal on my items.. well if i would of found this site before i wasted my..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more