100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged.I tried calling several times and no one could help me.

They kept forwarding me to voice mail where it said someone would contact me back, which never happened. They advertise money back if not satisfied, which again will not happen cause you cannot speak to no one. This company is a joke and scams people out of their hard earned money.

Please read reviews about a company before using them.I usually do but was in a hurry, guess that's what I get.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement.

I didn't like: Flowers not the design expected, No ability to contact them, No manager.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $216
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - GALLAGHER BARRETT INSURANCE "WICKED WITCH" Gallagher Bassett "Oakland, CA- As a licensed PI and ex-cop, I often play the role of Public Advocate for those not equipped to fend for themselves. That being said, I called Katie..." Read more Boston Market - Jagged piece of red plastic found in meal! Boston Market "On Tuesday, April 25, 2017: a 1 inch triangular red plastic object was found while eating the Boston Market Chicken Parmesan meal after microwaving! It looked first like a piece..." Read more