I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged.I tried calling several times and no one could help me.
They kept forwarding me to voice mail where it said someone would contact me back, which never happened. They advertise money back if not satisfied, which again will not happen cause you cannot speak to no one. This company is a joke and scams people out of their hard earned money.
Please read reviews about a company before using them.I usually do but was in a hurry, guess that's what I get.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Flowers not the design expected
- No ability to contact them
- No manager
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."