Update added by user Jul 11
oh this is GREAT!AS I SAID I used the "$50" supposed gift and have flowers sent to my daughter - and guess what!
They were wilted...So why am I suprised!!UGH
Original review posted by user Jul 09
Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no one was there - so they left them on her front porch.. Well it was 100 degrees, and I don't have to tell you what the flowers looked like when she did arrive home. I'm glad she called to tell me that my intentions was good, but sorry to say the flowers were all dead! SO I called FloweresDelivery Express, I had to leave a message, as no one was available to talk to me.. I then proceeded to call the flower shop in Lancaster to complain. She was very nice, and was very sorry, and told me that they would send out more flowers today. Which they did do.. and I might add they are very pretty - but here's the problem. I received a call this morning from FlowerDelivery Express today. And was also told that this was unexceptable that they have a reputation of sending flowers and wanted it to remain Very Exceptionable. He told me that he wanted to offer to me a special credit that I could use online at PROMO CODES. Four $50 Credits. Which I must admit I was really surprised that they would go to that great of lengths to do this, but was very appreciated of the fact they wanted a very happy customer. So this afternoon I thought my daughters birthday is tomorrow, so I would also send her some flowers, since I had this credit coming to me.
WELL DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS!! First thing they will not let you do - is order the cheapest flowers ( they have 3 prices on the flowers) BELOW IS THE PRICE I PAID - As you can see - the $50 credit really isn't not a good deal - I have 3 more $50 credit - which I will be throwing in the trash! Thanks but no Thanks - If I am fooled first time - shame on them - If I am fooled the second time - Shame on me!!
Stunning Smiles Bouquet $69.99
Your Savings -$50.00
Sale Price $19.99
Total Savings: -69.99
Sales Fee : 9.13
Transaction Total $47.10
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Being fooled
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Eternal Friendship Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "I don't even have to say anything. What Was received/what was ordered. I'm trying to contact them my call will not go through. Do not order from them EVER!!!..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."