Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!!
Update added by user Jul 11, 2016
oh this is GREAT!AS I SAID I used the "$50" supposed gift and have flowers sent to my daughter - and guess what!
They were wilted...So why am I suprised!!UGH
Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2016
Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no one was there - so they left them on her front porch.. Well it was 100 degrees, and I don't have to tell you what the flowers looked like when she did arrive home. I'm glad she called to tell me that my intentions was good, but sorry to say the flowers were all dead! SO I called FloweresDelivery Express, I had to leave a message, as no one was available to talk to me.. I then proceeded to call the flower shop in Lancaster to complain. She was very nice, and was very sorry, and told me that they would send out more flowers today. Which they did do.. and I might add they are very pretty - but here's the problem. I received a call this morning from FlowerDelivery Express today. And was also told that this was unexceptable that they have a reputation of sending flowers and wanted it to remain Very Exceptionable. He told me that he wanted to offer to me a special credit that I could use online at PROMO CODES. Four $50 Credits. Which I must admit I was really surprised that they would go to that great of lengths to do this, but was very appreciated of the fact they wanted a very happy customer. So this afternoon I thought my daughters birthday is tomorrow, so I would also send her some flowers, since I had this credit coming to me.
WELL DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS!! First thing they will not let you do - is order the cheapest flowers ( they have 3 prices on the flowers) BELOW IS THE PRICE I PAID - As you can see - the $50 credit really isn't not a good deal - I have 3 more $50 credit - which I will be throwing in the trash! Thanks but no Thanks - If I am fooled first time - shame on them - If I am fooled the second time - Shame on me!!
Stunning Smiles Bouquet $69.99
Your Savings -$50.00
Sale Price $19.99
Total Savings: -69.99
Sales Fee : 9.13
Transaction Total $47.10
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Being fooled
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Eternal Friendship Bouquet
- Flower Delivery Express Eternal Friendship Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often. This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."