Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!!

11 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

Update added by user Jul 11

oh this is GREAT!AS I SAID I used the "$50" supposed gift and have flowers sent to my daughter - and guess what!

They were wilted...So why am I suprised!!UGH

Original review posted by user Jul 09

Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no one was there - so they left them on her front porch.. Well it was 100 degrees, and I don't have to tell you what the flowers looked like when she did arrive home. I'm glad she called to tell me that my intentions was good, but sorry to say the flowers were all dead! SO I called FloweresDelivery Express, I had to leave a message, as no one was available to talk to me.. I then proceeded to call the flower shop in Lancaster to complain. She was very nice, and was very sorry, and told me that they would send out more flowers today. Which they did do.. and I might add they are very pretty - but here's the problem. I received a call this morning from FlowerDelivery Express today. And was also told that this was unexceptable that they have a reputation of sending flowers and wanted it to remain Very Exceptionable. He told me that he wanted to offer to me a special credit that I could use online at PROMO CODES. Four $50 Credits. Which I must admit I was really surprised that they would go to that great of lengths to do this, but was very appreciated of the fact they wanted a very happy customer. So this afternoon I thought my daughters birthday is tomorrow, so I would also send her some flowers, since I had this credit coming to me.

WELL DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS!! First thing they will not let you do - is order the cheapest flowers ( they have 3 prices on the flowers) BELOW IS THE PRICE I PAID - As you can see - the $50 credit really isn't not a good deal - I have 3 more $50 credit - which I will be throwing in the trash! Thanks but no Thanks - If I am fooled first time - shame on them - If I am fooled the second time - Shame on me!!

Stunning Smiles Bouquet $69.99

Your Savings -$50.00

Sale Price $19.99

Shipping/Service: $19.99

Handling: 4.99

Total Savings: -69.99

Sales Fee : 9.13

Transaction Total $47.10

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Being fooled

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Eternal Friendship Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #879675 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
nanahune

Jul 11 #1183869 Los Angeles, California, United States

oh this is GREAT! AS I SAID I used the "$50" supposed gift and have flowers sent to my daughter - and guess what! They were wilted...So why am I suprised!! UGH

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.