Aurora, Colorado

Ordered flowers for my girlfriend who had been in an accident that morning.Placed the order before 9:00 am with a promise of "delivered before 2:30 pm.

Related: Flower Delivery Express - Flower Express = No Flowers but take your money!!

Never happened and no explanation when I called. They weren't even out for delivery at 2:30 pm. Rescheduled for priority morning delivery with an upgrade and a $40 credit to be offered on my next purchase. Never delivered the flowers and still no explanation.

At some point, the purpose of sending a bouquet to her becomes a mute point. I asked for a refund and was told that they will offer me a $40 credit and an upgrade.

I asked if that was in addition to the one originally promised and she said no of course they can't do that.They will have to request and get approval for the full refund.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $65
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more