Ordered flowers for my girlfriend who had been in an accident that morning.Placed the order before 9:00 am with a promise of "delivered before 2:30 pm.
Never happened and no explanation when I called. They weren't even out for delivery at 2:30 pm. Rescheduled for priority morning delivery with an upgrade and a $40 credit to be offered on my next purchase. Never delivered the flowers and still no explanation.
At some point, the purpose of sending a bouquet to her becomes a mute point. I asked for a refund and was told that they will offer me a $40 credit and an upgrade.
I asked if that was in addition to the one originally promised and she said no of course they can't do that.They will have to request and get approval for the full refund.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "Glenn Dormer has Ripped me off my hard earned monies!! I regret trusting Energy Wise LED Solutions for the promises they have made to me!! I was promised that my..."
- "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..."