Ordered flowers for my girlfriend who had been in an accident that morning.Placed the order before 9:00 am with a promise of "delivered before 2:30 pm.

Never happened and no explanation when I called. They weren't even out for delivery at 2:30 pm. Rescheduled for priority morning delivery with an upgrade and a $40 credit to be offered on my next purchase. Never delivered the flowers and still no explanation.

At some point, the purpose of sending a bouquet to her becomes a mute point. I asked for a refund and was told that they will offer me a $40 credit and an upgrade.

I asked if that was in addition to the one originally promised and she said no of course they can't do that.They will have to request and get approval for the full refund.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Flower Delivery Express "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more