Featured Not resolved

I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE.When I complained, they offered me a $50 credit toward my next order.

I would NEVER order from them again! I want a refund!!!

You can't leave reviews on their site, when you click the "submit" button, the link doesn't work. Horrible customer service and false advertising.

Save yourself the hassle, money, and time and don't order from this company!I've attached photos of what I ordered and what I received (a day late).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of this company and false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problem with delivery, wrong item delivered." of flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments