Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my son's wedding, thought I had contacted a local floral business in TN. They GUARANTEED delivery within 4 hours of order.

WRONG!! Advertised as a local "family owned business", but after no delivery and several e-mails sent to 800 Wesleys.com was contacted by call center in MICHIGAN. That is not the worst of it; after filing a complaint with my bank and requesting them to not pay the credit card charge, the company that handles such complaints told me that Flower Delivery was actually in GREAT BRITAIN! The flowers and a $30 box of chocolates were not delivered until late Monday afternoon.

( My order was placed Saturday at 9 a.m.

So, I thought I had called TN, but actually called MI, MI called Great Britain, Great Britain called a florist in TN. Is it any wonder why they couldn't honor the 4 HOUR DELIVERY???

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express delivery service at Flower Delivery Express was whole process and being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Comments