Flower Delivery Express, Matthew Berry Flowers

My story begins when my wife ordered 14 red balloons for her fathers memorial two years to the day of his death. She received 6 yellow balloons, 2 white, one blue and one Milar smiley face balloon.

Then the florist that delivered told my wife to F@!# off and hung up. Then the supposed CEO sent an email with 100.00 in credits. Flash forward to today where I ordered 30 tulips for my Mom's birthday and one day before her surgery and they were never delivered and sent to Minnesota instead of Mississippi. I called to get this resolved and they said there was nothing they could do until the next week and would refund my money.

These people are the biggest scam artist of all time. They bait and switch, send dead flowers and never deliver on their promises. READ ALL THE REVIEWS. Please send this on every social media outlet you have available as they need to be stopped.

They take very important family occasions and make you look horrible and make you feel worse!!!!! Spread the word.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Preferred solution: I want their name destroyed!!!.

Flower Delivery Express - DISSAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED!! What a SCAM!!

Turnaround Time

I ordered a $90 beautiful bouquet for my sister. I upgraded to their "best" arrangement for an extra $20 and of course the same day delivery.

My sister never got her flowers on her birthday, so I called the customer service and Beya (one of the rep.) answered the phone and placed me on hold. After being on hold for 20 mins, another rep. came on and said she was one of the supervisors (Verdis)and apologized and tried to help me. She stated that they had no control over what happened.

She was nice and promised an even better upgrade for that bouquet and said they will deliver today. It was delivered 3 hours and it was the RIDICULOUS! It didn't look anything like the picture on the website. It was tiny and small with just 3 roses and 6 flowers and a cheap clear round vase.

Some of the flowers shown on the website were not even on the arrangement! It was supposed to be a full square vase with multiple flowers and greenery. I wish I could upload a pic to this review!! It was an embarrassing piece of arrangement to be honest.

I would never order such for my sister. I am so furious with this and after I apologized to my sister, I called the costumer rep once again and got a supervisor who couldn't help me and when I asked for a manager, there were none of course!

She gave me an email and told me to email them!!

This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: delivery, false advertising, bad quality, dissappointed, pricing.

I didn't like: False advertising, Not what i paid for, Missed the occation, Not same day delivery.

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from San Jose, California

Turnaround Time

Do NOT purchase flower arrangements from them! Terrible service and overpriced!

I had a terrible experience with them. I purchased tulips to be sent to my sister for her 30th birthday. She turns 30 once! She sends me a picture thanking me for the flowers and what are they?!!!

Lilies!!!!!!!! I'm livid! I call customer service and I'm hung up on twice and once put on hold for an extremely extensive amount of time! I asked for a refund and I was sent to three different people, two of which I was hung up on.

Finally someone that could help me informs me that tulips aren't in season. Well then don't have them on your *** website!!!!!! I am livid! $70 for a bouquet of flowers I did NOT order!

I demand a FULL refund and they offer me a $10 refund and $50 store credit. Wth! I am never ordering from you guys again so what use is the $50 credit?! I demand the full refund again and then they tell me they have to pick the flowers up from my sister.

My sister is an innocent bystander here and is grateful for anything. Way to ruin a nice 30th birthday gift.

You guys suck! I will definitely be telling all of my friends and family NOT to order from them!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express - TAKE ORDER BUT DELIVER WHAT THEY WANT NOT WHAT ORDEDED

Damascus,Oregon
1.3
Turnaround Time

I RECEIVED EQUALLY BAD SERVICE FROM THEM DISGUISING THEMSELVES AS WESTBERRY FLOWERS. I DID NOT ORDER ONLINE...I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER THINKING I WAS DEALING WITH A PRIVATE ENTITY.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT...THE GIRL PROMISED ME ONE ARRANGEMENT ...A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT.. AND I GOT ANOTHER THAT WAS TOTALLY INADEQUATE. AND THE PRICE FOR WHAT I GOT WAS UNACCEPTABLE. AFTER SEVERAL HOURS ON THE PHONE I FOUND OUT THEY USED A DIFFERENT FLORIST FROM WESTBERRY AND NOW THERE ARE TWO ENTITIES INVOLVED PLUS THE 800 NUMBER SERVICE.

I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED AND GAVE THEM PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO "FIX" THE PROBLEM; I.E.

EITHER REFUND OR GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED. WHAT FLORIST DOESN'T HAVE WREATH SOME BLUE FLOWERS IN THEIR REEFERS.  I WANTED A SIMPLE WREATH WITH BLUE FLOWERS AND A SIGN THAT SAID "WELCOME HOME GAVIN"...I GOT A SMALL BOUQUET CALLED HUGGABLE BOY.  IF I HAD WANTED THAT I WOULD HAVE ORDERED IT..  I ORDERED A WREATH AND THE SALES PERSON NAMED DENISE ASSURED ME TWICE THAT THEY COULD DO IT.  AND THEN SHE COMMENCED TO WRITE UP THE ORDER AS SHE DARN WELL PLEASED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

I liked: Never having to do business with them again.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices.

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas

Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old.

The company they used in Houston is also bogus. When I tried to call them it went to a fax machine and the second number was for a T-mobile sales number.

I think that the FBI or DEA needs to check out this business as they are a scam. I also checked the location of the florist in Houston and it looks like a warehouse with other businesses shown at the same address.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express - Scam!!!!

Style and Design

I placed an order for what appeared to be a beautiful, contemporary flower arrangement. What was sent was not what I ordered - not even close.

I complained and was given a credit of US$59 and change. However, when I tried to use the credit, I learned that it could not be combined with any flower arrangement that was on sale - which is all of them.

Ultimately, it would have been less expensive for me not to use the credit and just order the flower arrangement using the sale price on the Website.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER order a flower arrangement from these people again.

BEWARE.

(Now, if I could just stop them from emailing daily reminders of my "credit," I could just put this whole thing out of my mind and chalk it up to unscrupulous business practices - lesson learned.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Poor quality product.

Flower Delivery Express - Incompetent staff

I placed an online order for Mother's Day. I called to find out at 6pm if my mother would receive her flowers.

I had to keep respelling my last name to the girl on the phone no less than 20 times. Both my husband and I both spelled this to her and she still could not get it correct. She told us the email address was not valid. Of which I had received an order confirmation to this email address.

I was told that the flowers were already delivered of which I just spoke to my mother and she had not. My mother finally did receive her flowers after I had to call her and tell her that she would not receive the only mother's day present that she would be getting. I was absolutely embarrassed and should have never been put in this position. She finally received her flowers and balloon, but not the box of chocolates.

I guess life is like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you are going to get from this company. I will never use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Broad Brook, Connecticut

Broad Brook,Connecticut
1.4
Turnaround Time

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! Terrible customer service and false advertising.

My mother 2 weeks ago was moved into hospice care. I found a beautiful orange and yellow arrangement that i upgraded to premium. In the picture it showed premium as a very large beautiful arrangement. The drs told us my mom only had a few days left so we wanted to fill her room with flowers to make her smile.

I spent $120 on the upgraded arrangment. And a teddy bear. And was told free shipping. The flowers arrived the same day which was great.

When i saw them I was disgusted. They were in a tin the size of a coffee mug and the flowers were all white. The bear looked possesed. I threw the bear away embarrassed to give it to my mother.

The bear was only $10. Called customer service to complain right after the flowers were delivered. I was told i was getting a refund and i would get an email shorly. I waited and waited.

Nothing came. Unfortunatly my mother passed away that weekend. Monday i called again because i had not recieved that email (and clearly was busy w arrangme ts for funeral) according to the rep I had not called friday. Whomever I spoke with never made notes of it.

So because I waited so long to call i ciuld bot get a full refund. I was told to leave the flowers outside so they could be picked up. And that would start the process of a partial refund. 2 days went by and noone ever came to pick up the flowers.

I called again and was i formed that because i threw the bear away and they never recieved the flowers that i could only get $55 back and a $200 credit to use for their service again. I asked her if she really thiught i would ever use them again?. I had purchased for $30 an arrangement from big Y that was literally 4 times larger. More vibrant and healthier looking flowers.

I am only getting $55 back. Less then half of what I spent. I even offered to drive the flowers to them but was told that at this point it was too late. Customer service there was awful.

I only spoke with two out of numerous ppl there who I could actually understand.

I had to keep asking for someone who i could understand. Worst experience of my life!

Flower Delivery Express - SCAM Company

2.0
Turnaround Time

Prices of the arrangements change everyday. Yesterday the arrangement I liked was $24.00, today it is $75.00.

I had a $60 credit promo in my email, but when I went to place the actual order the total, AFTER using the credit, was $89.45!!! I opted for the standard delivery service, I did not upgrade the arrangement, and I did not add a balloon or stuffed animal! I clicked off the site before clicking process and now I'm worried, after reading their reviews, that they might still charge my card.

PLEASE don't EVER use this company!!!! Such a scam!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: STOP emailing me everyday about a BOGUS credit!!!!.

I didn't like: Common thieves who hurt people.

Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express

I am attaching the photos, so you can see how the difference. Also, the website shows a huge discount on their products, but when you order it, they will add to a bunch of other fees, you likely will end up to pay more than you think. They are cheating. You won't get what you see.

I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I am attaching the photos, so you can see how the difference. Also, the website shows a huge discount on their products, but when you order it, they will add to a bunch of other fees, you likely will end up to pay more than you think.

They are cheating. You won't get what you see.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Not as it shows.

Comments

Does look a bit skimpy, but what did you request and how much did you pay? I am a retired florist for over 30 years.

Always, ask/tell exactly what you want/ will be getting( sometimes they may tell you they will improvise with another flower if one is not available.)Also, never use those Internet compsnies, they are middle men and charge unnecessary fees. Go online and look up local florists in the town you want to send flowers. You most likely will get what you want and will avoid extra fees, besides delivery fees if applicable. Plus they have a reputation in the town.

Online sites sometimes go with florists out of the town you're sending to. Hope this helps for the future