2.7
Turnaround Time

First time customer

A very special birthday, ruined by this company.Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer.

Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big birthday balloon for 4.99$ and chocolates for 9.99 and express delivery . At the end they delivered the arrangement at 3pm to an office about to close,the wrong and totaly different flowers;a regular size, no balloon and no chocolates

When I call customer service in India, they didnt want to reimburse me because I received the flowers, but they offer me to send the missing balloon and the chocolates! You can tell the upset I am. With all the famous discount I paid 118 $ dollars and at the end she want to give me 40 back.

What about customer satisfaction? And liability cause and for falses reviews on their website. Their reviews they post are before service..really smart company.

No a single email apology receive!I will complain with BBB and call the news if they dont bring a real solution

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express arrangement. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments