1.9
Turnaround Time

First picture-what I ordered.Second picture-what I got.

Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response and what I got was 20 minutes later this little bouquet that is supposed to be like the first boquet and I paid over $50.00 for it! While the roses are pretty, not worth $50.00, it was late only delivered with four phone calls and five emails requesting a refund for non-delivered item. Oh, they also charged me More on my credit card then what my receipt says.

That issue seems to not be being resolved and I will continue to call and email about that.

NEVER use this site!EVER!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments