Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas
Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered.The flowers also had brown spots and looked old.
The company they used in Houston is also bogus. When I tried to call them it went to a fax machine and the second number was for a T-mobile sales number.
I think that the FBI or DEA needs to check out this business as they are a scam.I also checked the location of the florist in Houston and it looks like a warehouse with other businesses shown at the same address.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the..."
- "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..."