Its my wedding anniversary and i couldnt see my arrangement being assigned so i try calling all i get is indians directing me to other numbers was strange then i email from facebook get a response yes they will ad a rose to my arrangement then there sent me a message saying no one can deliver on sunday can they deliver saturday with a $100store card i havnt had a response back but i was going to find out how to get a refund it says money back gurantee since the dates are wrong i need help very poor set up i wish.and hope.my husband receives my gift while.in Australia ballons a teddy bear chocolates the cars also added and a rose i rate this a zero and i should.of stuck with desert rose florist in utah omg nikiuribe2014@gmail.com contact me or give direct phone number

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments