Telefleurs - Disappointed

1.4

Ordered on Friday some flowers to be delivered to a friend who was getting married on Saturday. The delivery person called her on Saturday at 4pm (ruining the surprise, but that isn't the problem), and ask her if she's gonna be home and schedule the delivery for 7pm.

She was home all night and received no flowers. They deliver the next day, but she wasn't there anymore (she actually lives in another city), so they call her and explain that they FORGOT to deliver it. Important to say that I only know all this because my friend told me, since the company hasn't informed me of anything. Then they take the flowers back and tell my friend they're gonna refund me for the flowers that never got to her.

Oh, and they give some apology flowers to her mother-in-law (it was her house), not to me and especially not to my friend.

So what was supposed to be a nice gesture, and a way for me to be present in such an important day, ended up being a stress for her. Thank you, Telefleurs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1463456085

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Terrible, awful company and service.

Extremely Disappointed and dissatisfied. I paid $85 for a bouquet for my mother to have for mothers day.

Arrived a day late and looked like a $10 grocery STORE bunch. DO NOT USE/ NOT A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER FROM !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Flower Delivery Express Bouquet Review

I ordered and paid for two dozen roses. When delivery was made, they only delivered 9 roses.

It was humiliating. I called to get problem resolved. First i was assured i would get a credit and balace of order would be delivered. Then i was told no additional delivery would happen but i would receive credit og $100 .

When the crefit arrived it was only for $60.00. Then as if that wasnt bad enough, i was told my credit would expire within a week.

I will never do business with this company ever again! Id grow and deliver them myself before id deal with FDE again.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1460564940

3.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered the "special of the day" well, let me tell you for $78.00 it looked like they went to the grocery store and bought a week old bouquet of flowers. CRAPPY flowers! Don't buy from this company!!

Flower Delivery Express - High Price, Zero Delivery

Turnaround Time

I paid a premium for delivery guaranteed same day or next day at the latest. It's now been 3+ days and no delivery.

I call, talk to somebody who speaks zero English, get transferred, sit on hold, and then told they are still attempting delivery. I ask for a refund, and I get put on hold again. I called back and was told there was nothing they could do - uhm, ok? but I paid for flowers, I either get my money back or actual flowers.

Put on hold again. Finally I just called my credit card company and reported as fraud.

And now they continue to send my promotional emails to buy flowers??!! Really?

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

I liked: Never having to do business with again.

I didn't like: Lied to, Lack of honesty of delivery, Failure to complete order and no refund offered, No response to five contacts, Being swindled out of my money.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1459306924

Turnaround Time

Flowers got delivered on the day i wanted, but they looked norhing like photo, and the card was pathetic! Very disappointed on price i paid!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express - Worst Company ever!

This flower company is a joke! No one in the customer service department even speak english!

I was hung up on and had to call back 3 times before i could speak with a Manager! i will never use them again! My order was terrible! Dead flowers and missing flowers and the "balloon" i paid 5 dollars for was flat and wasn't for a birthday.

No one who answered the phone likes there job and had nothing to say to help the situation! I was on hold for 15mins before i spoke to anyone!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Refusal to answer my call.

Flower Delivery Express - Disappointed in bouquet

Suamico, Wisconsin

I recently ordered a tulip bouquet for a special ladies 90th birthday, that was delivered on Friday of last week. I saw the tulips in person on Sunday when I went to see her, and also anxious to see a beautful bouquet of tulips and I was very, very disappointed ! I also ordered an a Mylar balloon that was an extra cost thinking a big balloon, not a very small one that was hardly visible.

This was my first time to order from you and it will be my last!

VERY, VERY disappointed to say the least!

Rosemary Konitzer

rosieandwayne@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Ortonville, Michigan

Ortonville, Michigan

I ordered the big bad Birthday bouquet for my sisters sweet 16. Red roses were delivered $40 rebate was promised through email after purchase never got my rebate They following day I called customer service just to get someone I could not understand so she says someone will call you.

I also send an email 3 weeks go I send another email and call again. Finally that night someone calls says how does $20 back sound and $100 in promo codes I said sounds good. I put the promo code in and it's only $10 off .

Absolutely ridiculous. Very very disappointed!!!

Comments

Can I get their email very disappointed in order.....

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got.

It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but when you order a certain flower that's what you except.