Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express orders.I had the local florist go pick up the plant and ordered with them directly, you cant reach anyone for a refund so my nezt call is my credit card company to report the fraud and dispute the charge.

Anyone you do reach at FDE is at an outsourced call center who cant even help you.

This company is a mess stay far away!!Oh and also the price changed 50 bucks only houra after i ordered, what a scam!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments