1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

It was my 5th Anniversary and my truck driving husband called FDE.They promised same day delivery-Not!

He told them lillies-Not 1 lilly in bouquet.

He told them what to write on card and I get a card with words written-NO CARD, NO SIGNATURE.It's kind of funny.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express bouquet. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Clearwater, Florida Flower Delivery Express "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more