Rainier, Washington
Turnaround Time

Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of!First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses.

A crappy cheap bouquet of carnations were received!! It took me 2 days of non stop calling to even get the chance to talk to a customer service rep. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of ***, unprofessional things they said over the phone. I (obviously) wanted a full refund but instead was offered a $15 (haha) refund and $200 in store credit..

I thought "I don't want to order anymore flowers from you..even for free!" But accepted the offer anyway after about 35 min of arguing back and forth. Today, I went to use my "in store credit" only to find out that it is broken up into 4 different $50 credits. Everything in their online store is already "$40 off" so I really am only getting $10 off...4 times... Nothing in their store is even cheap enough to do this.

So I decide to just use one of them and send my grandma some flowers.. I get to the checkout and none of the codes even work!!! I called their customer service number 9 times and was never able to reach a customer service rep.

I was just on hold until a voicemail popped up.Horrible scammers are what they are!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments