Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 11, 2015

See second set of flowers to see what was sent and what was again promised from their Web site

Update by user Dec 11, 2015

As part of my complaint I should update everyone one.I have wasted hours and hours calling and calling with no response.

Finally I get someone who promised me they would make it right by sending flowers over night .

Dec 8th 2015 I got the order and was told it would be over night ed to my wife.Dec 11th I finally got the flowers BUT again not the one ordered a cheap knock off with nothing close to the again promised order of flowers no 2 dozen roses either that was promised from day 1 and again over and over you will get them in 24 hours .

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2015

Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date.No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses .

They were not delivered, i finally got 6 red roses not any where near the order and upgrade i paid for. The reps would not return any calls and a filed report with the bbb was taken.

Poor company service and no refund issued .See pic below 150.00 for that...

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments