Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I experienced everything the others experienced.Bait & Switch scam.

1st photo is what I ordered, second is what was received.

Thought I was spending around $60, was charged $116.

POdInSeattle2015 wrote the review because of not as described at Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express flower delivery express christmas tree celebration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

This arrangement was sent to my mother-in-law.Her birthday was a week after my husband's/her son's death.

This company is so disgraceful. After filing a fraud report through my bank, sending many, many emails, and spending hours on the phone, I was given a full refund. These people are total *** artists.

Don't order from them.