Flower Delivery Express - 800wesleys is scam

Turnaround Time

They delivered the flowers that I ordered a week late. When I complained about that they sent this email(below).

Today, I wanted to use that $50 reward!!! but promo code was not working. I tried to email address which is not working, tried phone number which is not in use. Found another number on web.

Called they told they don't accept promo codes. Really??? You are the one that gave me the promo code at first place. Stay away from them, run as much away as you can!

Here is the email they send. You all feel free to try email address and phone number. From: customerrelations@800wesleys.com Date: June 25, 2016 at 5:10:19 PM EDT To: Subject: Floral Delivery Confirmation Reply-To: customerrelations@800wesleys.com Dear G..... T....., We have successfully delivered your order to N........

& S........ We sincerely appreciate your trust in us and would like to reward you with a $50 rebate to use on your next order. To redeem it, simply enter 15305 in the Promo field at checkout. This $50.00 rebate cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

While this rebate can't be combined with any other offer or promotion, it can only be redeemed online and is governed by our terms and conditions. For more information please click the following link http://flowerdeliveryexpress.com/aboutus.php You can also call us at (800) 937-5397. For your convenience please reference order number 90239574. Tell us how we did!

We pride ourselves in our customer service and would love to hear any comments you may have. Feedback Any issues or problems and we will do our best to resolve it. On behalf of the entire customer service team, we truly appreciate that you chose us to be part of this important day. Sincerely, Customer Service Flower Delivery Express P.S.

We welcome your comments and suggestions!

Our CEO Wesley Berry invites you to join our Executive Advisory Board by completing this survey to help improve your shopping experience. If you'd like to contact our customer service please click here, and if you would like to track your order please visit flowerdeliveryexpress.com and click on the "Track my order" tab in the navigation.

Flower Delivery Express - *** service

Avon,Colorado
Turnaround Time

literally the worst company in the world with the shittiest customer service. They have messed up 2 deliveries of mine now and only try to give back a credit and don't handle complaints professionally.

I will never even think about looking to use this company again because overall it is just poor and disgusting. I had a $31.oo credit which I purchased $18.00 worth of flowers, credit card was processed and my total came out to $48.00. how that does even happen???? every phone call I had from them it sounded like their staff was taking a *** nap and had no idea how to handle such *** service.

this company sucks and should not even exist. day ruined for sure to barely say the least.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: No same day delivery, Poor customer service, Extra charges.

Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Turnaround Time

Horrible!!!If I could give a -5 rating I would. Delivery was not made as requested.

Then when I was told the deliver cut off was 6pm at 713pm and they were already closed for the day. I was told I could be given a $50 in store credit. I thought I was going to lose my mind. This is the 2nd time I ordered from this place and the 2nd time my delivery was "delayed".

NEVER AGAIN. I recommend a more reputable company

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Florissant, Missouri, United States #1190038

first time bad and you order again from them ?

Flower Delivery Express - Worst service on every level

Update by user Sep 02, 2016

my bank made this scam good and returned my funds to my account... have yet to have any response from this company in any way...no problem...never again....anyone that wants to know how I was served by this company need only read this complaint....along with all of the rest of them here.... having a hard time finding more than just a drip and a drab of positive experiences with others.....

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

STILL waiting on refund..............

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2016

I ordered flowers for my sister, who was ill.... I spent an additional money on Balloon, and yet another 15.00 to have it delivered the next day...

after not hearing anything all day from my sister about the "surprise" flowers that I sent to her... I checked the delivery status that they provide online....the message simply said flowers werent delivered yet...and it was going on 5pm (toward end of business day)... when I called the company to find out what was happening, the rep... (couldnt understand hardly anything she was saying...as obviously English was not her first language)....

finally she put a man on the phone who informed me that flowers were not going to be delivered as the address was incorrect... they had ALL day to discover that.... they also had MY phone number as the contact info...if I hadnt called to check on them.... I would have NEVER even known that my sister didnt get the flowers....very disappointed...

I canceled the order....I was told that my money would be returned within a few days... mid week at latest.... it is now a full week... and still no money...when I called them this morning to find out what the delay was THIS time....

again, I got a rep on the phone that I couldnt understand very well.... she was condescending, abrupt and just down right rude...as of this writing... ( I just checked my account)...there is still no money....I would never use this company again....

and I would NEVER recommend them to anyone else... lesson learned...

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: No delivery but charged, Being ripped off.

Flower Delivery Express - Disgraceful

Turnaround Time

Absolutely disgusted with this company and their complete lack of customer service. My flowers never arrived to the recipient even though I received a confirmation of delivery.

I emailed them a couple of times enquiring about the flowers, to which I received no replies. I have also called the customer service number countless times to explain the situation and try and get it rectified, albeit refund or another order. This order was placed back in February, and still to this day the issue has not been resolved. You call the number, are on hold for a long time only to get someone who is completely useless on the other end of the line, puts you on hold and then to message.

I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

I am honestly quite amazed they are still in business. Appalling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: I will never use them again.

I liked: That i will never use them again.

I didn't like: Un-trustworthy, Very unprofessional, Left on hold then disconnected.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1182548

Please work with your local florist - not an online company like this. Owning a floral company - I know of these people and all they truly care about is taking your order/money.

They are NOT local but they do everything they can via the web to make you believe that they are. We have asked that none of their orders come to our shop via our wire service. They will sell you something no REAL florist can ever deliver for the cost. If you support your local florist - you will keep true artisans at work.

Yes, it may cost you a few more dollars, but you will always have recourse and you can get to know some pretty wonderful people.

Good luck with your fight with them. Have you considered just doing a charge-back with you credit card company?

Flower Delivery Express - Wesley Berry Flowers (floristexpressdelivery.com) DOESN'T DELIVER!!!

Turnaround Time

On May 14, 2016, I ordered flowers from this company to be delivered at a funeral for the family of a friend that was to take place the next day (a Saturday). It wasn't until hours after the funeral had already taken place that I received a very jumbled call from a call center saying that the flowers would be able to be delivered Monday.

When I finally figured out what the call was about, I called them back and learned that they had not delivered the flowers, and wouldn't be able to until late Monday -- two days after the funeral and after the family would have left the area. I advised the person who did not speak much English, that I had called the company prior to placing the order to confirm that they would be able to deliver to the funeral on Saturday. All I got was "oh, sorry about that". On Monday, I called the company again and cancelled the order.

I was never told why they had failed to provide the service. Since then, I have been getting repeated e-mails from the company saying "since you ordered flowers from us before, don't you want to order again?

I have tried to unsubscribe, but now they won't leave me alone. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY -- THEY DON'T PROVIDE THE SERVICE, THEN THEIR MARKETING GROUP WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: They didn't deliver the flowers at all, now they won't stop sending me marketing spam!.

Flower Delivery Express - Placed order for flowers to be sent to my sister on her B'day! It never got delivered.

I placed order on 21 June 2016 for Texas for flowers to be delivered to my sister on her birthday on 22 June. The never delivered. My sister lives there and i wanted to surprise her and remind her that how special she is to us. But they have ruined the plan and spirit as well.

Flower business in not an ordinary plain affair it is all about feelings and emotion that one sends in form of flowers. How can these vendors degrade and ignore the gist of this beautiful nobel business. By doing such things they bring bad name to this particular service, society, community and yes to their country. I placed this order from India and now realized that I shud have opted for the service from some Indian vendors.

Here is the detail of my order -

Order Confirmation # 90234242

Birthday Bouquet Designed by Florist $69.99

Please help to get my refund.

Best regards,

Sabina Kadam

Flower Delivery Express - Not just poor service - actually dishonest

Turnaround Time

Ordered a bouquet for my wife who is out of town on our 10th anniversary. I was charged more than what was initially advertised on the web site, but I went ahead with it.

I got an email that it was delivered, but then I called her hotel and NOTHING was delivered. I next called FDE, and they assured me it would be delivered in a few minutes. 3 hours later, the day is over. She has gone to bed and leaves early tomorrow.

No flowers.

This company delivered only lies and disappointment. This company should be OUT OF BUSINESS after so many people have had this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Never having to do business with them again, Never having to do business with again.

I didn't like: Being cheated, This company is a scam, Worst delivery service, Being lied to, Confusing pricing, Lying customer service, Delivery late.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1464696080

My children sent me flowers from this website for Mothers Day and they never arrived. Customer service said that they were delivered.

Well, they may have been delivered but NOT to my home.

Very disappointed. Someone other than me

Got my Mothers Day flowers.

Flower Delivery Express - No delivery of flowers

Turnaround Time

I am another victim of this terible terible company, I wish I had researched this company first before I used them. I ordered flowers for my brothers funeral they were never delivered, I have also received emails from Wesley Berry Flowers, not sure if it's the same company but they have refused to answer my emails as well.

I will be submitting a FBI fruad report, and will try and claim my money back from my bank, I am also finding every review site to give them negative reviews, these companies are nothing but crooks. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No response to emails, Service.