Flower Delivery Express - I order flowers I was told that I had a credit of 51.26 When I tried to order flowers i was told that i could not use my credit. I would have to spend more money . What i wanted to order was 24.00 .

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The company was very inconsiderate they refused to give me a refund also they wanted to charge me more money. I spoke to the supervisor and she also refused to accommodate me.

The customer service was rude. I stayed on the phone an hour trying to get proper service. Customer service there was nothing that she could do for me. I have not received any flowers nor have I received a refund.

My coupon code is DaD 619.

When I called to order the flowers they insisted that I must pay 99.00 on top of the credit that I had. I was cheated out of my credit .This company is very bad and rude I will never order anything from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Reason of review: I also had problems with payment also honorning their promotions. .

I didn't like: I feel like this company is a scam.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1462971358

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Deceptive, liers and scam artists are all words that are too nice for these people. You are better off donating your money to the government then buying so much as a flower petal from these people.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1460848690

This is the worst company I've ever delt with!!! I never got the flowers...

At all! I've been fighting with them for three days and still haven't talked to management!

I have to disspute through my credit card to get the charge back....hopefully. $131.15!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed!

Rochester,Indiana

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

When we saw our credit card statement we discovered that they charged us $154 NOT $139.99(it wasn't because of tax). We tried to get someone to contact us but that never happened.

We even filled out their required form.

BEWARE OF Flower Delivery Express!

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2016

We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and on time.

However, what we paid for and what was actually delivered were not even close. We feel totally ripped off. The picture on the left is from their website showing us what we ordered.

The picture on the right is what was delivered. When you think you are sending an arrangement that expresses your heartfelt sympathy and get something like this it is very embarrassing and disappointing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Flower Delivery Express - Birthday Flowers not Delivered

Ordered the "Birthday Special", $40.00 off - only $29.99. I added a card and one mylar balloon, my order comes to $67.90! Added fees for handling, $4.99 and "sales fee" $12.95, plus $5.99 for a vase?! To top it all off, the flowers were never delivered.

What is the almost $18.00 extra for? The right to purchase your flowers. I will never use FLOWERS DELIVERY EXPRESS again.

Very, very disappointed in the deceptive nature of the "deal" they present - $40.00 off and free delivery? I guess now I understand why delivery is free ... they don't deliver!

Flower Delivery Express - International carges

This should not be allowed. This company is not in the USA Don't buy thru them. Extra charges will occur on your credit card statement. This should not be allowed.

This company is not in the USA Don't buy thru them. Extra charges will occur on your credit card statement. This should not be allowed. This company is not in the USA Don't buy thru them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Flower Delivery Express - HORRIBLE

DO NOT USE. I needed a floral delivery for my mother's 90th birthday.

I arranged this in advance and received an email the evening before saying delay of services until a day later. I could cancel or reschedule. No explanation how to do this. I called and got disconnected 3x.

and got a major run around. Very disappointed. Sounded like I was speaking to someone from another country.

They did not know what I was talking about. I had to put stop payment and dispute with bank.

Flower Delivery Express - DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

We ordered funeral flowers for a relative. We were promised delivery date and time.

Not only weren't the flowers delivered at the promised day, they still weren't there on the day of the funeral. That's when we called back to cancel the order. Two weeks later, we still haven't gotten the promised refund to our credit card.

They are telling us another 15 days! But they had no problem charging the card on the very day we placed the order.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1457370898

They failed to deliver flowers to my daughter in Austin on the sat before Valentine's Day. Called and said that they had delivered.

Lied.

Daughter was there all day. Said they would refund $79 never did

Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Los Angeles, California

Turnaround Time

This company us a true scam stay away. After making my order and told it would be delivered same day my fiance never receivrd them.

But yet i got an email 3 hours after purchase that they were delivered. Called customer service of course 3 world person from pakistan who barelt spoje englush. Trabsfered me ti a custoner relatiins number that rang for 3min then got a message machine. After 5 phone calls of being told didntt see an order then tokd it was delivered and continues no response to emails or the phone messages i left demanding my money back reluze its a freakibg scam.

Tge next day they delivered flowers 24 hours later but what they delivered was nothibg of what i ordered or paid for $82 fir 2 Rose abd some carnatiobs that looked like they were pucjed from someones backyard not to mention what i ordered was 6 roses and lilies.

Ive reported to BBB An ic3 Website. Stay the *** away its a bunch if 3rd world ripp offs asshoke mf