Featured Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered!Pissed off and out 50.00.

Hidden fees.

At the top of the page it says $40.00 savings code now activated and you think you are getting the discount right then but way at the bottom it says it is a rebate for future orders.What a scam!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

LadyScot

And yet you have to click that you agree with the charges and the savings plan before you are able to pay.

The flowers are not bad. The page also tells you that the order will be filled by a florist in the are of delivery and arrangements may not look exactly like the picture. You have to accept this as well before payment.