1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Hidden fees at checkout. Deceptive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of flowers. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Well I still will never order from them again.I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away.

They delivered them to her home, no one was there - so they left them on her front porch.. Well it was 100 degrees, and I don't have to tell you what the flowers looked like when she did arrive home. I'm glad she called to tell me that my intentions was good, but sorry to say the flowers were all dead! SO I called FloweresDelivery Express, I had to leave a message, as no one was available to talk to me..

I then proceeded to call the flower shop in Lancaster to complain. She was very nice, and was very sorry, and told me that they would send out more flowers today. Which they did do.. and I might add they are very pretty - but here's the problem.

I received a call this morning from FlowerDelivery Express today. And was also told that this was unexceptable that they have a reputation of sending flowers and wanted it to remain Very Exceptionable. He told me that he wanted to offer to me a special credit that I could use online at PROMO CODES. Four $50 Credits.

Which I must admit I was really surprised that they would go to that great of lengths to do this, but was very appreciated of the fact they wanted a very happy customer. So this afternoon I thought my daughters birthday is tomorrow, so I would also send her some flowers, since I had this credit coming to me.

WELL DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS!! First thing they will not let you...

Thanks but no Thanks - If I am fooled first time - shame on them - If I am fooled the second time - Shame on me!!

Stunning Smiles Bouquet $69.99

Your Savings -$50.00

Sale Price $19.99

Shipping/Service: $19.99 Handling: 4.99 Total Savings: -69.99 Sales Fee : 9.13 Transaction Total $47.10