Featured Not resolved

This is what was delivered from flowerdeliverexpress.com, complete scam!!!! I'm so mad that my wonderful husband spent money to send me beautiful flowers for my birthday and this is what they send me and when I call to complain and get his money back they hung up on me! Not once but twice!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flower delivery express flowers. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more