These are the flowers that were delivered instead of big arrangement from daisies, carnations and mini roses!!!

And it wasn't delivered the day it was suppose to be, I paid extra for the same day delivery

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more