Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my mother.The photos I picked online were beautiful.

Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different representatives.

They never replaced or made the order right.

Do not use this company.The first phot was what I ordered the second is what was delivered

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express flowers. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Clearwater, Florida Flower Delivery Express "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more