Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company is a SCAM!!!DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING.

I ordered $44.00 flowers to be delivered they charged me $109.00 I called never spoke to a person and the recording said they would email me.

I went back to the page there is not even an option for what they charged me.My original total was $ 66.96 Do NOT GET RIPPED OFF THIS IS A SCAM

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more