Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed.The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had left on vacation.

I was never sent a confirmation email like I was told I would. And they never checked into my missing $50 like they had stated. When the flowers were finally received, they were nothing like what I had paid for!

Not even close.The first picture is what was received and second is what I had ordered (the purple flowers).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express flowers. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

sherylmarsh

I understand a class-action lawsuit is being initiated by Andrew Levetown of Levetown & Jenkins.(703) 618-2264; alevetown@levjen.com.

He is taking the case on contingency, so there is no cost to participate.Please contact him so we can hopefully make a difference and prevent others from being scammed by Flower Delivery Express.