Upper Arlington, Ohio
Featured Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her instead. The charge was $126.47 and was definately not worth that let alone it wasn't anything like I ordered. I rejected the charge thru my bank and will never use this busniess again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flower delivery express flowers. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

How disappointing and frustrating! I am sorry this happened to you.

Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more